Option Select, Auto Correct, auto block and Shortcuts.

Its all about USF4 now
BlackZepellin
PSN Gamertag: Archer-Crews

Re: Option Select, Auto Correct, auto block and Shortcuts.

Postby BlackZepellin » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:26 pm

Shortcuts are really annoying and can even end up hurting you. I mess up like 20% of Abel's inputs easily thanks to those shortcuts. As for those saying that Honda gains power form the auto correct headbutt I say PFFFFFFT. Maybe when Honda has EX meter, that's the only time it's useful. As a Honda player, I sincerely encourage you to try out Honda and fight really aggressive players that cross up and pressure a lot. you'll understand what a complete and utter nightmare it is. At least Abel has Ex Roll and Bison has Teleport and EX Psycho Crusher, Honda without meter just craps his colored man panties.

Zombiebrian
Overseer Code: GOD

Postby Zombiebrian » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:28 pm

seanomega wrote:well i will say this without shortcuts it is very hard to do a shoryuken on an xbox controller.

i think they wanted it to be possible with all controllers.

Its a right of passage all men and small boys should HAVE to go through learning how to srk using a crappy pad and the spoilt kids of today have been denied this
Angry old survivor from 2009 eventhubs :evil:

Zombiebrian

Postby Zombiebrian » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:29 pm

BlackZepellin wrote:Shortcuts are really annoying and can even end up hurting you. I mess up like 20% of Abel's inputs easily thanks to those shortcuts. As for those saying that Honda gains power form the auto correct headbutt I say PFFFFFFT. Maybe when Honda has EX meter, that's the only time it's useful. As a Honda player, I sincerely encourage you to try out Honda and fight really aggressive players that cross up and pressure a lot. you'll understand what a complete and utter nightmare it is. At least Abel has Ex Roll and Bison has Teleport and EX Psycho Crusher, Honda without meter just craps his colored man panties.

true...

air-reez
PSN Gamertag: Air-Reez

Postby air-reez » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:07 pm

Zombiebrian wrote:
seanomega wrote:well i will say this without shortcuts it is very hard to do a shoryuken on an xbox controller.

i think they wanted it to be possible with all controllers.

Its a right of passage all men and small boys should HAVE to go through learning how to srk using a crappy pad and the spoilt kids of today have been denied this

True...

Zombiebrian

Postby Zombiebrian » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:22 pm

man if you can do a srk np on a third party snes controller you can do it on anything, the now generation

BlackZepellin
PSN Gamertag: Archer-Crews

Postby BlackZepellin » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:43 pm

Zombiebrian wrote:man if you can do a srk np on a third party snes controller you can do it on anything, the now generation

Very fing true. Those old pads that you would have to put oil in the dpad cause of the stiffness. HAHA good times

Return to “Ultra Street Fighter 4”