Option Select, Auto Correct, auto block and Shortcuts.

Its all about USF4 now
User avatar
BlackZepellin
Posts: 488
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:07 pm
PSN Gamertag: Archer-Crews
Location: Puerto Rico
Contact:

Re: Option Select, Auto Correct, auto block and Shortcuts.

Postby BlackZepellin » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:26 pm

Shortcuts are really annoying and can even end up hurting you. I mess up like 20% of Abel's inputs easily thanks to those shortcuts. As for those saying that Honda gains power form the auto correct headbutt I say PFFFFFFT. Maybe when Honda has EX meter, that's the only time it's useful. As a Honda player, I sincerely encourage you to try out Honda and fight really aggressive players that cross up and pressure a lot. you'll understand what a complete and utter nightmare it is. At least Abel has Ex Roll and Bison has Teleport and EX Psycho Crusher, Honda without meter just craps his colored man panties.
Image

User avatar
Zombiebrian
Posts: 6948
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:35 pm
Overseer Code: GOD
Location: Dundee, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Option Select, Auto Correct, auto block and Shortcuts.

Postby Zombiebrian » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:28 pm

seanomega wrote:well i will say this without shortcuts it is very hard to do a shoryuken on an xbox controller.

i think they wanted it to be possible with all controllers.


Its a right of passage all men and small boys should HAVE to go through learning how to srk using a crappy pad and the spoilt kids of today have been denied this
Angry old survivor from 2009 eventhubs :evil:

User avatar
Zombiebrian
Posts: 6948
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:35 pm
Overseer Code: GOD
Location: Dundee, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Option Select, Auto Correct, auto block and Shortcuts.

Postby Zombiebrian » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:29 pm

BlackZepellin wrote:Shortcuts are really annoying and can even end up hurting you. I mess up like 20% of Abel's inputs easily thanks to those shortcuts. As for those saying that Honda gains power form the auto correct headbutt I say PFFFFFFT. Maybe when Honda has EX meter, that's the only time it's useful. As a Honda player, I sincerely encourage you to try out Honda and fight really aggressive players that cross up and pressure a lot. you'll understand what a complete and utter nightmare it is. At least Abel has Ex Roll and Bison has Teleport and EX Psycho Crusher, Honda without meter just craps his colored man panties.


true...
Angry old survivor from 2009 eventhubs :evil:

User avatar
air-reez
Posts: 324
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:46 pm
PSN Gamertag: Air-Reez
Contact:

Re: Option Select, Auto Correct, auto block and Shortcuts.

Postby air-reez » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:07 pm

Zombiebrian wrote:
seanomega wrote:well i will say this without shortcuts it is very hard to do a shoryuken on an xbox controller.

i think they wanted it to be possible with all controllers.


Its a right of passage all men and small boys should HAVE to go through learning how to srk using a crappy pad and the spoilt kids of today have been denied this


True...
Image

User avatar
Zombiebrian
Posts: 6948
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:35 pm
Overseer Code: GOD
Location: Dundee, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Option Select, Auto Correct, auto block and Shortcuts.

Postby Zombiebrian » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:22 pm

man if you can do a srk np on a third party snes controller you can do it on anything, the now generation
Angry old survivor from 2009 eventhubs :evil:

User avatar
BlackZepellin
Posts: 488
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:07 pm
PSN Gamertag: Archer-Crews
Location: Puerto Rico
Contact:

Re: Option Select, Auto Correct, auto block and Shortcuts.

Postby BlackZepellin » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:43 pm

Zombiebrian wrote:man if you can do a srk np on a third party snes controller you can do it on anything, the now generation

Very fing true. Those old pads that you would have to put oil in the dpad cause of the stiffness. HAHA good times
Image


Return to “Ultra Street Fighter 4”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests