SSF4 Tier predictions

Its all about USF4 now
BlackZepellin
PSN Gamertag: Archer-Crews

SSF4 Tier predictions

Postby BlackZepellin » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:40 pm

From what I've seen, I predict T. Hawk and Cody will be very high up, and that Sagat and Ryu will still retain their places.

Saraphan80
Xbox Gamertag: Saraphan80

Re: SSF4 Tier predictions

Postby Saraphan80 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:52 pm

I don't think Sagat is gonna have his own tier anymore, but he'll be high, no doubt. Same with Ryu.

As for the new folks (? = some have yet to be confirmed, obviously):

Dudley?
Cody
T. Hawk
Adon
Juri
Hakkan?- Though who knows?
Makoto?
Guy
Ibuki? :(
ImageImage......Image

KevinT747
Xbox Gamertag: KevinT747
PSN Gamertag: KevinT747
Wii Friend Code: 1270-8825-8134-7918

Postby KevinT747 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:26 pm

Speaking of Hakkan, I just thought of a cool idea for him. Perhaps, since he is so obsessed with oil, he could have a move that puts oil on the ground and stays there. Then, when an opponent walks or dashes over it, it scores a no damage untechable knockdown. Then he could go into whatever wake up mixup game he has. Just a thought...

Sorry to tangent so early in the thread. I swear I'll be back with a detailed prediction of tiers to come. It'll be fun to see how close we are when it actually comes out.

God I love speculation.
<--Avatar by Vince-Vell ^^^Sig Art by Legacy Virus

seanomega

Postby seanomega » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:45 pm

I think they are actually going to fix it where dan is actually the suckiest. I mean in my opinion he pwns fei.
"I will not fight on PSN. I will not bout on XBL. I'm in the country, don't you see? No SF online for me."

stirfri564
PSN Gamertag: Stirfri564

Postby stirfri564 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:55 pm

God

High
T.Hawk

Mid High
Juri
Guy
Cody
DeeJay

Mid

Midlow
Adon

Low

Bottom
Spoiler: show
SSF4: Rufus
3s: Makoto
MVC3: Wolverine/Zero/Sentinel
BB: Ragna

Amnesiac
PSN Gamertag: dago1125

Postby Amnesiac » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:45 am

I REALLY hope T. Hawk is not up there. I plan on using him and if he IS that high, people will get the impression that I'm playing him because he's good. As soon as I saw he was in SSFIV, I decided to use him... If he ends up all the way at the top... OH WELL!
Anyway, I won't feel guilty if he's up there... I decided to use him before the tier list was made, so my conscience will be free of any guilt.
:D

Same goes for Cody.

KevinT747
Xbox Gamertag: KevinT747
PSN Gamertag: KevinT747
Wii Friend Code: 1270-8825-8134-7918

Postby KevinT747 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:28 am

Amnesiac wrote:I REALLY hope T. Hawk is not up there. I plan on using him and if he IS that high, people will get the impression that I'm playing him because he's good. As soon as I saw he was in SSFIV, I decided to use him... If he ends up all the way at the top... OH WELL!
Anyway, I won't feel guilty if he's up there... I decided to use him before the tier list was made, so my conscience will be free of any guilt.
:D

Same goes for Cody.

Hopefully, this isn't the way we'll have to look at it. Hopefully, all of the characters will be close to balanced, minus the obvious matchup advantages.
<--Avatar by Vince-Vell ^^^Sig Art by Legacy Virus

donkeyboy
PSN Gamertag: donkeyboy39

Postby donkeyboy » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:28 am

this is the one and only thing i'm worried about with super. they have a chance here to bring all the old and new characters in line and with equal 'appeal', to match them all up for damage/output/ultras etc, give them all sufficient moves to make them all worthwhile learning, in a new upgrade that's lets face it is going to be the last one for a few years.
i just dont think they're gonna go far enough to balance it all out.
and i know i'm gonna be saying 'why Capcom? why...?'
Super Streetfighter IV - main = Cammy
second = Akuma
SF x T= Cammy and ????

Kira
Xbox Gamertag: Codekira91

Postby Kira » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:43 am

if this REALLY is the the last one we are getting for a few years and thats not just some propaganda line to get people to buy,.. then i hope the game dosent come out until summer so they take there time to balance it super great! i guess u cant ever do a perfect job since down the line people eventually figure things out that the dev's didnt have in mind but do it right! i dont wanna feel like it being a burden me playng my fav characters only to struggle against the top tier and be forced to put in hella hours with sakura or play someone that can compete with out having to have a double masters in the art of war. im with donkey boy.... i hope im not asking "why capcom, why" at the end of it all

BlackZepellin
PSN Gamertag: Archer-Crews

Postby BlackZepellin » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:09 am

They still have lots of time to tweak it, but T. Hawks damage is weird. His command throw barely does any damage, but his normal moves are insane. With Zangief apparently staying just as strong if not more, it would be annoying for 2 Heavy grapplers to be top tier. If that's the case my characters will be saying Hadouken and Shoryuken a lot, who knows, maybe even Tiger.

Return to “Ultra Street Fighter 4”