USF4 Revival

Its all about USF4 now
jleadership
Xbox Gamertag: GreatNoahsArc
PSN Gamertag: NoahsArk641

USF4 Revival

Postby jleadership » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:30 am

Well it has been a year and sfv hasn't really impressed. Most of the community hates sfv while the rest are only playing for the money and I can't blame them. Sfv lacks what other sf's had,it doesn't feel like fun. The matches feel stressful, crush counters feel lazy( I would rather pushish with skill or just learning my punishes), and development of characters feel biased were you have to play a character that may not be your type of archetype. Character designs were rushed and traditional iconic characters either look like teen wolf(Akuma) or make me want French fries(Alex). Capcom stuffed this down our throats and we don't even get to know who is in season 2. I joined the Facebook group for the above reasons and have went back to usf4.

I'm curious to see how Capcom will handle Lap Chi's decision to run USF4 at Canada up. I bet they will use the numbers from the stream to see what they could do. I think they will do something for the community in regards to usf4 though, I feel it it.

Make edition select a thing if anything. This would add such a layer of depth imo.
SFV-Alex

Zombiebrian
Overseer Code: GOD

Re: USF4 Revival

Postby Zombiebrian » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:06 pm

The momentum has started really but i doubt it will make a dent. This always happens though people go back to the old fighter when things dont work out but unless they do it as a community it generally struggles to and falls flat.

The exception being sfxt but no one saw that as a replacement for 4 really.

The difficulty lies in capcom backing the cpt heavily if that were not happening i think fight fans would face the choice to revert back to 4 or endure a fgc drought until capcom sorts its **** out
Angry old survivor from 2009 eventhubs :evil:

aprilrussell

Re: USF4 Revival

Postby aprilrussell » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:51 pm

The momentum has started really but i doubt it will make a dent. This always happens though people go back to the old fighter when things dont work out but unless they do it as a community it generally struggles to and falls flat. 8-)

Return to “Ultra Street Fighter 4”