Ultra Street Fighter 4 Remix 1.1 (PC Steam version mod)

Its all about USF4 now
anotak

Ultra Street Fighter 4 Remix 1.1 (PC Steam version mod)

Postby anotak » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:46 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtRxeb8LusA
After 5 years of hard work, we've released Ultra Street Fighter 4 Remix. USF4 Remix is a pc version mod that requires a legal steam version of USF4.

Features include:
- You can play online with other people if you both have the mod in private lobbies. The offline modes should all work too of course.
- Many new moves or changed existing moves
- Every character is very different, with changed walk speeds, jump arcs, movesets, frame data.
- Alpha counters added, while blocking the input is :joystick-right: + :punch-medium: + :kick-medium:
- Ultras replace, now you always pick the former W-Ultra option and have access to several supers, most of which cost 2 meters.
- A getup roll, the input is left or right and hold any two buttons.

The website is here:
http://www.sf4remix.com/

Thanks to everyone that's supported us over the long development time. I hope people that try it enjoy it as much as we enjoyed working on it!
Last edited by anotak on Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ChipsLight
Overseer Code: SFxT Ogre Overseer, SFxT M.Bison Overseer

Re: Ultra Street Fighter 4 Remix 1.0 (PC Steam version mod)

Postby ChipsLight » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:18 am

As always, I'm having a blast with the mod even tho I'm don't agree with some changes (I think Seth is way weaker now and Vega without his Flying Barcelona isn't the coolest) or I miss some previous changes (I used to love doing 6 wall bounces in a row with Sagat diagonal jump jab) cause it prevents me to do combo I previously found and was proud of. :U
Icon by Ztagger.
Spoiler: show

anotak

Postby anotak » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:53 pm

Why do you think Seth is weaker?

ChipsLight
Overseer Code: SFxT Ogre Overseer, SFxT M.Bison Overseer

Postby ChipsLight » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:40 pm

Mostly because he lost his Shoryuken. I'm weak and I need a proper anti-air to win in a game. Also I find it strange that his shoulder move is a reverse DP rather than a 214+K or a normal DP, I think it's a too complicated motion for a combo starter move and I think that, without his DP, Seth lacks a proper combo ender.
But that's just how I feel the character, perhaps I haven't find a good way to play Remix Seth (I remember you can do some dirty stuff with MP Sonic Boom).
In the category of "changes I miss", I kinda wish you find a way to allow El Fuerte to still do ridiculous juggles. I know that it was getting out of hand, especially in the corner, and that the air throw infinite was horrible, but I think that having El Fuerte as a crazy air juggle was a really fun idea but that's just me.
Icon by Ztagger.
Spoiler: show

anotak

Postby anotak » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:48 pm

he still has his supers and c.hp to use as antiair. to reversal on wakeup, he has ex spd, backdash, teleport, teleport with the MPMK cancel, or any of his 3 supers. in fact, two of his supers are even safe, and another is plus.
many other players are saying that seth is too strong, so the truth is somewhere in the middle likely.

declimax

Postby declimax » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:14 pm

seth can keep up pressure really well with EX shoulder and tanden and other stuff, and he has really strong mixups by air resetting the opponent then putting a fireball on them and cancelling to teleport for a left/right mixup. he can also convert any stray juggle hit like j.5MP or a divekick into a grounded combo with EX tanden, and he can keep the opponent out with 5HP, fireball, and j.2HP. his damage overall isn't the highest but his mixups make up for it and he has great supers. not having a DP does make him a little weak vs jumping but once he gets meter it's a more dangerous prospect to jump at him and he has good defense overall. plus EX shoulder immediately puts him in his opponent's face from mid range which is really strong. he's not weaker, just different.

xxMarshy
Overseer Code: *SFxT Overlord*
Xbox Gamertag: Nick the Smoke

Postby xxMarshy » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:33 pm

This looks really cool, i'm gonna have to try this out with some friends.

Return to “Ultra Street Fighter 4”