Memories and Moments of Street Fighter 4 Era

Its all about USF4 now
jleadership
Xbox Gamertag: GreatNoahsArc
PSN Gamertag: NoahsArk641

Re: Memories and Moments of Street Fighter 4 Era

Postby jleadership » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:19 am

I had some of the best gaming experiences of my life playing people here and making new friends, but it's not over. We have to keep playing and growing stronger. I still play Aznflavor when I could and now I can manage to take a few, but damn back in vanilla I couldn't take anything. It just proves with time and dedication you WILL get better even if I only win 3 out of 20 matches :lol: .

I still love sf and will always love it. Funny thing is my son loves it too. A 2 year old that goes nuts when he sees it and throws a tantrum when I try to play something else. I meet a lot of good people here that have all helped me throughout the years. I am honored to be a part of this community and I'm always reading the forums even though I don't respond frequently. I look forward to many more years playing sf until I can't.

Add me, I am always willing to play even if you are super good or just starting out.

I give better advice then I play lol.

Yo Kira Where you at?

Cant forget to give a shout out to zerofinity and vincevell. some of the best online players out there.
SFV-Alex

kewlname
Xbox Gamertag: BrainWashington
PSN Gamertag: kewlname

Postby kewlname » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:03 pm

Memory from playing - At one point, I played every single person on eventhubs. I bought both systems just so I could play everyone. I met a lot of cool people that I consider friends even after they got the atomic buster mashed out on them one too many times.

Memory From Watching Live - When ssf4 ae came out, they had one cabinet at this arcade an hour away. I remember driving there not even knowing there was a street fighter scene and seeing 50-100 people swarming it. Some of the top norcal players too. It was super intimidating but I kept going back for more.

Memory from Monstering - Being a gief player, just watching snakeeyez get really far in evo was amazing. I also remember countless major streams in the EH chatroom with tons of people from all over. Good times.

s0ysizzle87
PSN Gamertag: s0ysizzle87

Postby s0ysizzle87 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:24 pm

Memories from playing - this was the best fighting community I've ever been a part of. Shout out to Aznflavor, Mediadarling, and all the other folks from Vanilla and Super who made me a better player.

I am trying to get back into the scene. I only have Super to play on PS3 but there's hardly any players online. It's so hard to find USSF4!

s0ysizzle87
PSN Gamertag: s0ysizzle87

Postby s0ysizzle87 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:50 pm

Scratch that. Add me on PS4: xmoomoo134

Just downloaded!

Lavama
Xbox Gamertag: Dorda358 (PC)
PSN Gamertag: Lavama-
Wii Friend Code: Steam: Lavama

Postby Lavama » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:42 pm

I remember this one time I let go of a focus attack on an Akuma that was going through his U1.

Fun times, fun times... Not too many memories...
Self Proclaimed Worst Player Here!

Return to “Ultra Street Fighter 4”