Fun/Exciting/Cool/WTF sf4 memories!

Its all about USF4 now
Aznflavor
Xbox Gamertag: aaazn
PSN Gamertag: aznflavor

Re: Fun/Exciting/Cool/WTF sf4 memories!

Postby Aznflavor » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:52 pm

seanomega wrote:Well mine is on a much smaller scale.....

I was being sagat (just beat the crap out of my friend as ryu and abel) and my friend was being ken and he threw out a hadoken and i fadc it and he said "You Emancipated my hadoken". He ment to say absorbed instead of emancipated. We then started talking about abraham lincoln freeing all of the hadokens. I know this is stupid but, that's my moment.

for what its worth, i laughed. :mrgreen:

Commander-In-Chief: Sagat
General: Balrog

jleadership
Xbox Gamertag: GreatNoahsArc
PSN Gamertag: NoahsArk641

Postby jleadership » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:59 pm

Down to the wire and I was using bison vs Azns Sagat. I start head pressing and devel reversing in the third round. I have slither of energy against the Beast called sagat. I think to myself, the only way to win is to rush down okay eff it devel revese cr lk sessor kick, cr mk sesser and the Sagat feel . Ahhhhhhhh, I screamed as I wiped the sweat from my face. I had the look of a worrier on my face that night.

That was a tough one though. :mrgreen:
SFV-Alex

seanomega

Postby seanomega » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:10 pm

jleadership wrote:Down to the wire and I was using bison vs Azns Sagat. I start head pressing and devel reversing in the third round. I have slither of energy against the Beast called sagat. I think to myself, the only way to win is to rush down okay eff it devel revese cr lk sessor kick, cr mk sesser and the Sagat feel . Ahhhhhhhh, I screamed as I wiped the sweat from my face. I had the look of a worrier on my face that night.

That was a tough one though. :mrgreen:

did you mean warrior or worrier?
"I will not fight on PSN. I will not bout on XBL. I'm in the country, don't you see? No SF online for me."

Andrew
Xbox Gamertag: Game Addiction
PSN Gamertag: Game__Addiction

Postby Andrew » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:07 pm

One of the coolest online experiences I've ever had while playing SF IV was getting two Double K.O.'s in a 2/3 match. I've never seen it before and probably never will again. I didn't know what was going to happen and when it said, "Draw Game" and started laughing.

It's strange that they changed the way the game handles Double K.O.'s in SF IV versus SF II. Can you imagine an EVO final where that happened to someone like J Wong v. Daigo on the final match for first place?! That would be epic!

lj-

Postby lj- » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:36 pm

Andrew wrote:One of the coolest online experiences I've ever had while playing SF IV was getting two Double K.O.'s in a 2/3 match. I've never seen it before and probably never will again. I didn't know what was going to happen and when it said, "Draw Game" and started laughing.

It's strange that they changed the way the game handles Double K.O.'s in SF IV versus SF II. Can you imagine an EVO final where that happened to someone like J Wong v. Daigo on the final match for first place?! That would be epic!

yes indeed. :o

BlackZepellin
PSN Gamertag: Archer-Crews

Postby BlackZepellin » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:58 pm

seanomega wrote:Well mine is on a much smaller scale.....

I was being sagat (just beat the crap out of my friend as ryu and abel) and my friend was being ken and he threw out a hadoken and i fadc it and he said "You Emancipated my hadoken". He ment to say absorbed instead of emancipated. We then started talking about abraham lincoln freeing all of the hadokens. I know this is stupid but, that's my moment.

Pass that sh%^ kid

lj-

Postby lj- » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:55 pm

i was playing online and i was balrog and the rival was ken, it was championship mode btw, and it was the finals, and we were at final round with barely any life, and at the end he did a HEAVY PUNCH SHORYUKEN and i blocked it, as he was falling i was gonna throw him but he did his ULTRA!!! i was all WTF!!!! and in the middle of his ultra animation it said TIME OUT, and i had BARELLY ANYMORE LIFE than he did (LUCKY), so i won the whole entire fight, it was cool 8-)

Andrew
Xbox Gamertag: Game Addiction
PSN Gamertag: Game__Addiction

Postby Andrew » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:10 am

lj- wrote:i was playing online and i was balrog and the rival was ken, it was championship mode btw, and it was the finals, and we were at final round with barely any life, and at the end he did a HEAVY PUNCH SHORYUKEN and i blocked it, as he was falling i was gonna throw him but he did his ULTRA!!! i was all WTF!!!! and in the middle of his ultra animation it said TIME OUT, and i had BARELLY ANYMORE LIFE than he did (LUCKY), so i won the whole entire fight, it was cool 8-)

Wow, you both must have been like, "WHAAAT?!!" at the exact same moment! So you were a victim of lag and he was a victim of the timer. Lol, saved by the bell!

Saraphan80
Xbox Gamertag: Saraphan80

Postby Saraphan80 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:49 am

lj- wrote:i was playing online and i was balrog and the rival was ken, it was championship mode btw, and it was the finals, and we were at final round with barely any life, and at the end he did a HEAVY PUNCH SHORYUKEN and i blocked it, as he was falling i was gonna throw him but he did his ULTRA!!! i was all WTF!!!! and in the middle of his ultra animation it said TIME OUT, and i had BARELLY ANYMORE LIFE than he did (LUCKY), so i won the whole entire fight, it was cool 8-)

Reminds me of the 'Gief vs Akuma fight time-out that was posted a while back. Cool. :lol:
ImageImage......Image

Return to “Ultra Street Fighter 4”