Fun/Exciting/Cool/WTF sf4 memories!

Its all about USF4 now
Aznflavor
Xbox Gamertag: aaazn
PSN Gamertag: aznflavor

Fun/Exciting/Cool/WTF sf4 memories!

Postby Aznflavor » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:23 pm

i still remember it like it was an hour ago. ssj3x had beaten me about a week earlier to eliminate me in an EHT tourney. after that match, i realized that playing w/o ultras simply wasn't going to cut it vs good players. so yeah, for the next few days i tried to practice that f hk into ultra thingy that i see on youtube. anyways, im doing champ mode this one night and as fate would have it, i ran into....that's right, none other than ssj3x himself! i was ready for revenge! :evil: we split the first two rounds. rd 3, the action gets hot and heavy. i was down a considerable amount of health when i thought to myself, 'hey, my ultra meter is blinking; LETS DO THIS!' so as we're trading fireballs, i'm like, alright, here we go. let's do three fireballs in a row, he's going to hop expecting a fourth and i'll f hk him then. things go as planned. sort of. i DID NOT account for the possibility of a trade. i f hk, he jump hk, we traded hits. i'm like, crap. then i noticed i was still standing while he was just chillin' in the air as if he was a pillow that had been dropped. next thing i knew, i mashed three(had to be sure man ;) fireballs and hix the 3x K and BAM.........TIGER DESTRUCTION! not really sure what happened afterwards. all i know was that suddenly, my tiger destruction animation was real slow, as if it was in slow motion with a slight pause in the middle. weird. :mrgreen:

but yeah, that was a fun moment. i laugh every time i think about it cause yes, i was 'THAT' excited. i told everyone about it at the time it happened, i even youtubed it, hehe. so yeah, anyone want to share some stories, lets hear them!

Commander-In-Chief: Sagat
General: Balrog

SSJ3X-II
Xbox Gamertag: Renkou - Friends
PSN Gamertag: SSJ3X

Re: Fun/Exciting/Cool/WTF sf4 memories!

Postby SSJ3X-II » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:43 pm

I would share my favorite Azianflavor moment, because I had to take a page out of Daigo's book, but I'll share one that was fairly recent, with Sakura.

This match occurred before the Viper replay Sedg87 posted for me. It was a Balrog, Sakura match at the Historic Distillery, and my friend had come over to do some practice matches and watch me play a few online matches, but this match was the biggest WTF moment we've had. The first 20 seconds were of me getting put in a corner and getting raped completely. It was enough to stun me, but the boxer adding extra hits to increase the damage scaling so I was left with a little life left. He tries to go for the overhead dash punch to finish it, but I neutral jump and here we go. I land the neutral dropkick, go for the crouching uppercut, followed by the EX tatsu, then the mixup commences. After the EX Tatsu, I dash forward, jump forward and hit the fierce punch button to add another hit. Then comes the BnB crouching short, jab, crouching fierce punch into another EX Tatsu, and repeat the dash jump forward fierce punch and land in front of him again, and do it one more time. By now, I have put him on the opposite side of the corner and have STUNNED him. I cross up, and do a longer variation of her mix up combo which I call the Poongko combo, and get the crouching fierce punch to get the KO Comeback. My friend yelled " WTF JUST HAPPENED? YOU WERE LITERALLY ON A SLITHER OF LIFE AND HE COULDN'T LAND ONE MORE HIT?!?" and I just gave him a blank stare and was shocked myself.

The second commenced and he tried the first thing he did that put me in the corner, a TAP punch, but I threw him and did her ambiguous cross up for massive damage. It only took 16 seconds, but the second round ended in a Perfect. That is my or rather, our WTF moment of the year.
In the end, what it comes down to is how much luck do you believe you have?

Aznflavor

Postby Aznflavor » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:59 pm

SSJ3X-II wrote:My friend yelled " WTF JUST HAPPENED? YOU WERE LITERALLY ON A SLITHER OF LIFE AND HE COULDN'T LAND ONE MORE HIT?!?" and I just gave him a blank stare and was shocked myself.

it aint easy to finish of such an innocent looking girl. :oops:

DrumJ86
Xbox Gamertag: DrumJ86
PSN Gamertag: DrumJ86

Postby DrumJ86 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:39 pm

Azianflavor wrote:
SSJ3X-II wrote:My friend yelled " WTF JUST HAPPENED? YOU WERE LITERALLY ON A SLITHER OF LIFE AND HE COULDN'T LAND ONE MORE HIT?!?" and I just gave him a blank stare and was shocked myself.

lol I've never seen innocent looking girls like Balrog b4......!! :|
~O
- / ={ ~(~O))
-/\

kingsoul
PSN Gamertag: De_Soulja

Postby kingsoul » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:31 am

WTF moment 2 days ago i was on arcade mode balrog vs. abel i jumped and hit :kick-hard: i donno what he did we traded hits but i did not lose life and he did :o i got knocked outta the air but didn't take any damage so weird.

cool.. i guess there was a quick match between me and purp, he said he was waiting for jleader to get on but he'll have a match while waiting, he was gen and i chose akuma.. the lag was impossible he perfected me the first round as i couldn't do a damn thing, so i perfected him the second round coz he couldn't do a thing.. at the start of the 3rd and final round the game DC from sheer awesomeness couldn't handle it :lol:

funny.. champ mode playing a 60G ryu final round i was on a jab away from defeat life he had less than half, dizzied me taunted right next to my face i snapped outta the dizzy in like a second he got nervous and threw out a hp.SRK i blocked it headbutt > ultra FTW, the guy sent me a message apologizing and cussing him self out
I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you!

Aznflavor

Postby Aznflavor » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:06 pm

kingsoul wrote:funny.. champ mode playing a 60G ryu final round i was on a jab away from defeat life he had less than half, dizzied me taunted right next to my face i snapped outta the dizzy in like a second he got nervous and threw out a hp.SRK i blocked it headbutt > ultra FTW, the guy sent me a message apologizing and cussing him self out

very nice indeed.

Kira
Xbox Gamertag: Codekira91

Postby Kira » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:38 am

soulja, i completly forgot that happend! lol 2 perfects then a D/C that was goodtimes lol

i remember my WTF moment, well it wasnt really "mine" but when i was watching west coast warzone and saw Yeb vs floe i fell in love with Gens fighting style. id never seen a good gen player prior to that so watching him do those crazzy "em kay hanz" links was crazzy and the super to ultras wall dives all of it !

Similar to above, a fun moment was watching saber at evo. that was my first time watching anyone do the reset game. i remember thinking at the time "why arnt they blocking that" now i know why thanks to ssj3x lol i know im cheating with this list but whos gunna do anything about it? :twisted:

Aznflavor

Postby Aznflavor » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:05 am

purphaze wrote:soulja, i completly forgot that happend! lol 2 perfects then a D/C that was goodtimes lol

i remember my WTF moment, well it wasnt really "mine" but when i was watching west coast warzone and saw Yeb vs floe i fell in love with Gens fighting style. id never seen a good gen player prior to that so watching him do those crazzy "em kay hanz" links was crazzy and the super to ultras wall dives all of it !

Similar to above, a fun moment was watching saber at evo. that was my first time watching anyone do the reset game. i remember thinking at the time "why arnt they blocking that" now i know why thanks to ssj3x lol i know im cheating with this list but whos gunna do anything about it? :twisted:

i ain't exactly opposed of going down memory lane either. speaking of evo, ill never forget the daigo vs jwong grand finals at evo. i was watching it on stream, chatting with a few friends, and on the phone with limbo giving him the play by play(NOT as easy as s-kill makes it looks). i'm a huge sports junkie and i must say, i was real excited and on the edge of my seat the whole time. i told others at the time, but it was like a big time boxing match. good times indeed! :D

Aznflavor

Postby Aznflavor » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:14 am

DrumJ86 wrote:
Azianflavor wrote:

lol I've never seen innocent looking girls like Balrog b4......!! :|

i was balrog, ssj3x was sakura. ;)

seanomega

Postby seanomega » Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:10 pm

Well mine is on a much smaller scale.....

I was being sagat (just beat the crap out of my friend as ryu and abel) and my friend was being ken and he threw out a hadoken and i fadc it and he said "You Emancipated my hadoken". He ment to say absorbed instead of emancipated. We then started talking about abraham lincoln freeing all of the hadokens. I know this is stupid but, that's my moment.
"I will not fight on PSN. I will not bout on XBL. I'm in the country, don't you see? No SF online for me."

Return to “Ultra Street Fighter 4”