USF4 Video critique thread - post your vids get feedback

Its all about USF4 now
Shozuhn
Overseer Code: SFXT Elena Overseer
PSN Gamertag: Shozuhn

Re: USF4 Video critique thread - post your vids get feedback

Postby Shozuhn » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:48 pm

UncleBibby wrote:this is a match between me and shozuhn... she was using her Decapre that's really good but she's not sure if it's her main yet. I was using Abel who isn't my main but i know his moveset and i like grapplers.

My Decapre is 99% cheesy mix-ups. I don't really have much beyond that.
I've yet to find a single character in Ultra SF4 that just feels right tho. I have the most success with decapre. But I know it's not skill based success. It's just cheesy mix-ups mixed with easy to do combos.
I wish her anti-air was a dp motion instead of a down charge. That might help me a lot.
Anyone see this video and have advice to offer on my end? Not "vs Able" advice... but just general Decapre advice?

Speedygi81a

Postby Speedygi81a » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:57 pm

ChipsLight wrote:Well, I was mostly playing randomly with Guy cause I don't play him but the other (except Seth) were character I knew how to play. You're a good player too, your Zangief really scared me.

Chips light, and Bibby, you can add me on steam, Speedygi is my nick.

UncleBibby
PSN Gamertag: UncleBibby

Postby UncleBibby » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:46 pm

ChipsLight wrote:Well, I was mostly playing randomly with Guy cause I don't play him but the other (except Seth) were character I knew how to play. You're a good player too, your Zangief really scared me.

thank you...

Shozuhn wrote:My Decapre is 99% cheesy mix-ups. I don't really have much beyond that.
I've yet to find a single character in Ultra SF4 that just feels right tho. I have the most success with decapre. But I know it's not skill based success. It's just cheesy mix-ups mixed with easy to do combos.
I wish her anti-air was a dp motion instead of a down charge. That might help me a lot.
Anyone see this video and have advice to offer on my end? Not "vs Able" advice... but just general Decapre advice?

i don't have much knowledge of Decapre but Nuckledu uses Decapre sometimes and he's really good with her... maybe you could learn from watching him?

Here's a compilation of nuckledu using decapre

hope it helps...

Mtbd500
Xbox Gamertag: Mtbd500
PSN Gamertag: Mtbd500

Re: USF4 Video critique thread - closest match ever

Postby Mtbd500 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:01 pm

I had the most amazing best of 3 matches with a dictator online, check how close these games were..

Also I'm looking for some non salty players looking for fun matches if there are any out there?..

Speedygi81a

Postby Speedygi81a » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:43 pm

It really doesn't get as lucky as this indeed lol

Speedygi81a

Re: USF4 Video critique thread - closest match ever

Postby Speedygi81a » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:44 pm

Mtbd500 wrote:I had the most amazing best of 3 matches with a dictator online, check how close these games were..

Also I'm looking for some non salty players looking for fun matches if there are any out there?..

Your youtube videos are private...make them public so we can see.

Red_Gambit
Xbox Gamertag: Neqhtis

Postby Red_Gambit » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:58 pm

Okay, so here’s my attempt at creating a Maximilian-esque complication video of online matches where I’m trying to learn Yang. No swag, no high level play. Just trying to learn what is arguably a pretty tricky character to pick up (my main is Juri, so to say he’s completely different is an understatement) and trying to make it entertaining and engaging.

There have been some comments that the audio balancing makes it a little hard to hear at times. I’m aware of that and will work on it in future videos.

Shozuhn
Overseer Code: SFXT Elena Overseer
PSN Gamertag: Shozuhn

Postby Shozuhn » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:20 pm

^
Not bad. You're a fairly entertaining video maker. Got a good voice for it too. Keep them coming. Maybe try a Twitch stream channel or something.

Red_Gambit
Xbox Gamertag: Neqhtis

Postby Red_Gambit » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:11 pm

Thank man! I’d like nothing better than to do a Twitch show, but sadly I live in Australia where we physically run our internet cables through a rats butt before jamming it’s face into the modem. I get like…1 meg up, maybe 2 at best. From what I’ve been told that’s really not going to work for streaming.

Mtbd500
Xbox Gamertag: Mtbd500
PSN Gamertag: Mtbd500

Postby Mtbd500 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:44 am

Sorry, videos are now public. I edited the title of one to show the daigo dizzy combo ( sort of ) :)

Return to “Ultra Street Fighter 4”