Not moving

Its all about USF4 now
Schmitty44
Overseer Code: USF4 Guy Overseer
Xbox Gamertag: IGOTDASCHMITTS

Not moving

Postby Schmitty44 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:34 am

so, am I the only one who's going to stick with street fighter 4 once sfv comes out? It's not that I think sfv is a bad game or anything, i just don't feel like paying full price for a game at the moment and I don't think it looks exceptional comparatively to sf4. I feel like i'm alone in this.
USF4 mains: 1. Guy 2. Balrog
SFV main: Ryu
UMvC3: Hsien-Ko,Hulk,Sentinel/Hulk,Dormammu,Wesker
SFxT: Hwoarang, Christie

Zombiebrian
Overseer Code: GOD

Re: Not moving

Postby Zombiebrian » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:50 am

Schmitty44 wrote:so, am I the only one who's going to stick with street fighter 4 once sfv comes out? It's not that I think sfv is a bad game or anything, i just don't feel like paying full price for a game at the moment and I don't think it looks exceptional comparatively to sf4. I feel like i'm alone in this.

Happens with every generation of sf tbh, alot of people wont dig the new game and will refuse to move, and there is nothing wrong with it, know this though that if sf5 is well received and from the people i know that have played it, it will be. People will move and it will be harder to get games there will as always be resisters to change and it will for a time enjoy a wonderful twilight where it will be played at the same time as the new game but i will eventually die out.

Even then it will have a nieche following for a while suggesting its the better game.... more things change more things stay the same.
Angry old survivor from 2009 eventhubs :evil:

Schmitty44
Overseer Code: USF4 Guy Overseer
Xbox Gamertag: IGOTDASCHMITTS

Postby Schmitty44 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:58 am

I'm not saying I hate change and won't play 5. I just think it'll be quite a while before I get into it. Took me until like 2011 to even get started on sf4. I don't have the time or money to invest into a new game and I'd rather just keep having fun instead of working hard to learn something new atm. I'm sure after the price drops and I do a lot of learning through watching I'll move over though.
USF4 mains: 1. Guy 2. Balrog
SFV main: Ryu
UMvC3: Hsien-Ko,Hulk,Sentinel/Hulk,Dormammu,Wesker
SFxT: Hwoarang, Christie

ChipsLight
Overseer Code: SFxT Ogre Overseer, SFxT M.Bison Overseer

Postby ChipsLight » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:56 pm

Nah man, go for it.
It's not because there's a sequel to a game that you must stopped playing the previous installment, that's how you know a series is good if you can totally enjoy the old game while playing the new at the same time.
So get yourself SFV whenever you feel like it.
Icon by Ztagger.
Spoiler: show

Sulfur
Overseer Code: The FGC's best Vega
PSN Gamertag: spypilot3
Location: Staring at my copy of SFV while I study for college.

Postby Sulfur » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:12 pm

Well, I hate ultra street fighter 4 so im looking forward to sfv to wash my salt away.

SKILL
Xbox Gamertag: S KILL GR
PSN Gamertag: S-KILL_GR

Postby SKILL » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:02 am

Not moving either.
Tried really hard to like SFV. Even bought S2 but I've ended deleting the whole thing.
It's soooo Boring.
Surprisingly there are enough people still playing USF4 on PS4 and 360.
So I'm heading there.
SF5 it's not a good game period.
Now I need to remember...
GOD TIER...";(

johnnycash12

Postby johnnycash12 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:28 am

It's not because there's a sequel to a game that you must stopped playing the previous installment, that's how you know a series is good if you can totally enjoy the old game while playing the new at the same time.
Even then it will have a nieche following for a while suggesting its the better game.... more things change more things stay the same.

Return to “Ultra Street Fighter 4”