My favorite character to watch is so frustrating to play

Its all about USF4 now
ZJ Swoosh
Xbox Gamertag: Misperceptions
PSN Gamertag: Deathinthemusic

My favorite character to watch is so frustrating to play

Postby ZJ Swoosh » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:47 pm

Hi EventHubs, I'm in a pretty messy situation. I love to watch Zangief gameplay, and I love the character itself; by I have the most aggravating time actually PLAYING him. It just doesn't feel natural/uncomfortable. On the other hand, I feel very comfortable with a character that I despise playing with. Has anyone else dealt with this issue before? What are YOUR thoughts?

FatMus2
Overseer Code: SFxT Heihachi & Yoshimitsu Overseer
Xbox Gamertag: Fat Mus2
PSN Gamertag: FatMus2

Re: My favorite character to watch is so frustrating to play

Postby FatMus2 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:17 am

I'm like that with Guile. I like watching his playstyle, I like his character, but I can't effecticely play him. I was like thst with Bison until recently.
I guess everyone just has their own style of play they're comfortable with and not every character can accomodate that. Maybe you'll like Gief in 5, he seems a bit different.
Don't change the channel!
"it's funny how sometimes the best strategy is to play dumb" - UncleBibby, 2016.
Spoiler: show

PsychoOrigami
PSN Gamertag: PsychoOrigami

Postby PsychoOrigami » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:35 am

ZJ Swoosh wrote:Hi EventHubs, I'm in a pretty messy situation. I love to watch Zangief gameplay, and I love the character itself; by I have the most aggravating time actually PLAYING him. It just doesn't feel natural/uncomfortable. On the other hand, I feel very comfortable with a character that I despise playing with. Has anyone else dealt with this issue before? What are YOUR thoughts?

spam the grab button
ADD ME ON PSN PSYCHOORIGAMI

JaneSmith76

Postby JaneSmith76 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:56 pm

I like watching his playstyle, I like his character, but I can't effecticely play him. I was like thst with Bison until recently.
I guess everyone just has their own style of play they're comfortable with and not every character can accomodate that. Maybe you'll like Gief in 5, he seems a bit different.... me too.

Return to “Ultra Street Fighter 4”