sergio asked daniel pesina how it was in expo game chile.

Talk about anything non-fighting game oriented, like politics or every day life.
sergio reyes ledesma
Xbox Gamertag: sergioreyes09

sergio asked daniel pesina how it was in expo game chile.

Postby sergio reyes ledesma » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:33 am

[IMG]
See all the activities of Daniel Pesina at Expogame 2019Emanu Bahamard 06/26/2019 No Commentsen Meet all the activities of Daniel Pesina at Expogame 2019Expogame returns for the third time to the city of Temuco and this time it surprises us with various activities starring actor Daniel Pesina.Daniel Pesina, actor who gave life to emblematic characters of Mortal Kombat like Johnny Cage, Sub-Zero and Scorpion is the star guest of the third version of the Expogame in the city of Temuco and then we detail the activities that will star in the three days of event.If you are a Mortal Kombat fan this is your chance to meet the actor who gave life to great characters of the franchise, you just have to attend this 12, 13 and 14 July at Expogame Temuco 2019 and you can be part of the Kun classes. -Fu, Meet & Greet and Daniel Pesina's show.Before detailing the actor's schedule, we remind you that you can still purchase pre-sale tickets that range from $ 8960 daily passes to $ 33,600 SWAGs.Friday 12- The first day of the event Daniel Pesina will teach Kun-Fu classes for assistants who have VIP or SWAG tickets.Saturday 13- On Saturday, the second day of the event is the strongest for fans of the Johnny Cage, this day will feature a meet & greet plus talk for VIP attendees on Saturday and the SWAG. This day will be the only one where there will also be a show on the main stage open to all attendees at the expo.Sunday 14- Finally, on Sunday and the last day of the event, both the VIPs of that day and the SWAGs will be able to enjoy the "scorpions weapon class" or the weapon classes of Scorpion, popular character of Mortal Kombat.hello to all I am sergio kings ledesma I asked daniel pesina on facebook as it was in expo game chile and expo game temuco [5:30Sergio Reyes Ledesmadaniel pesina can you explain to me how it was in expo chile in chile explain me send me this message for the people of chiledaniel pesina19:27 [IMG]
17:30 It was a wonderful event. Many friends took the time of their busy day to come visit me. I am truly honored Sergio Reyes LedesmaThank you for your response daniel pesina.
MY 3 SIGNATURE - GOOD PLAYER FAN STREET FIGHTER - ADVANCED PLAYER FAN STREET FIGHTER -EXPERT PLAYER FAN STREET FIGHTER - http://streetfighteradvancedplayerfanblog.blogspot.mx/ Image

Return to “Off Topic”