Paul E. Niemeyer the creator of the mortal logo kombat 1 arcade does not answer my interview

Talk about anything non-fighting game oriented, like politics or every day life.
sergio reyes ledesma
Xbox Gamertag: sergioreyes09

Paul E. Niemeyer the creator of the mortal logo kombat 1 arcade does not answer my interview

Postby sergio reyes ledesma » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:26 am

Paul e. nieyer does not answer my interview on my facebook to post it on blog street fighter advanced player fan paul e. niemeyer is the creator of the logo of the first arcade of mortal kombat 1 THE SAYS "My first Mortal Kombat event! Simply surprised by the love that the fans brought! And, the great memories that brought me to the autograph!
It's been a long time since I did the whole illustration of the cabinet and the logo of the first Mortal Kombat. I'm so flattered that fans still remember him after all these years. "
There is not much information about pail e. nieyer on the internet but you can find it on your facebook this says on facebook I'm Sergio Reyes Ledesma, I can give you a little interview on my blog Street Fighter Fan Advanced Player See streetfighteradvancedplayerfanblog.blogs... My blog is in Spanish and translated into English, you can tell me In the logo of mortal kombat 1 you can tell me your opinion. The mortal logo kombat 1 arcade. This conversation will appear on my blog. Copy this conversation on Facebook and paste it into my blog. I await your answers

Paul E. Niemeyer

.Your friend But, tomorrow ... sleep now! Good evening! Sorry! My Spanish is very bad, 15: 58 I explain the logo of Cabina de mortal kombat 1 arcade you created the logo of your opinion.

sergio kings ledesma

SAT, 03: 22 Hello, answer me what I say

paul niemeyer

SAT, 09: 51 Hello! I'm sorry I did not answer yesterday. I am still a very busy artist / designer. I am currently working on a project that illustrates the Toyota / Lexus RC F (super sexy car!). On Fridays there are always many changes, and I was very busy drawing new ideas for them. I will use the Google translator for the interview. My Spanish is just terrible! Good to order beer and lunch and ask where the bathroom is! Haha Hello! I'm sorry I did not answer yesterday. I am still a very busy artist / designer. I am currently working on a project that illustrates the Toyota / Lexus RC F (super sexy car!). Fridays are always very busy drawing new ideas for them. Use the Google translator for the interview. My Spanish is just terrible! Good to order beer and lunch and ask where the bathroom is! JAJA! I understand that you want to know how the Mortal Kombat logo came about. Is this correct? I can write that story for you. I understand that you want to know how the Mortal Kombat logo came about. Is this correct? I can write that story for you.SÁB, 15: 43El

sergio reyes ledesma

translator needs me practice bad sale the words translates spanish and french you're logo designer cabinet like Start Designer carcade cabinet like

sergio reyes ledesma

you knew boon how you were contracted to create the logo cabinet of the first mortal kombat 1 arcadeDOM, 01: 23Can tell me where you started to create the logo of mortal kombat 1 arcade when you found ed boom?
BUT IT'S DIFFICULT TO MAKE INTERVIEWS WITH THE FAMOUS
MY 3 SIGNATURE - GOOD PLAYER FAN STREET FIGHTER - ADVANCED PLAYER FAN STREET FIGHTER -EXPERT PLAYER FAN STREET FIGHTER - http://streetfighteradvancedplayerfanblog.blogspot.mx/ Image

Return to “Off Topic”