sergio is waiting for him to say something about his character jhonny cage daniel pesina

Talk about anything non-fighting game oriented, like politics or every day life.
sergio reyes ledesma
Xbox Gamertag: sergioreyes09

sergio is waiting for him to say something about his character jhonny cage daniel pesina

Postby sergio reyes ledesma » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:49 am

Daniel pesina the first character of jhonny cage that appears in the first mortal kombat does not answer my questions I asked him how I chose you for the first mortal kombat or interesting questions what a disappointment I am waiting for him to say something of his jhonny cage chana I am waiting for his answer with versación in Facebook.

Hello, I am sergio kings, ledesma, you give me an interview, you look, my blog street fan of the advanced player streetfighteradvancedplayerfanblog.blogs... see my blog This conversation will appear on my blog fan fan of the advanced player Copy and paste .
Thu, 18:40

Daniel Pesina

Hello Sergio, will this be pre-recorded or live? I would really like to be interviewed on your blog.
Now you can call and see the information as the active state and when you read the messages.
Thu, 20:19

Sergio Reyes Ledesma

Yes. If it's a fight videogame blog, I interview famous players. I did interviews with celebrities like Mike Fass Street Fighter. Years later. James Chen Street Fighter. Reporter of the tour. It is very difficult to interview celebrities on my blog.
Fri, 06:23

Daniel Pesina

Ok, what day, better is the time? Will this be through Skype? I speak Spanish.
Fri, 23:38
Sergio

Very well. I use the google, english and spanish translator. We begin How did you start practicing martial arts? Practices kung fu karate other martial arts How did you start participating in the first deadly game kombat 1 of the 90 and you were given the role of johnny cage? The first mortal kombat is a success.
Mar, 00:46

Sergio Reyes Ledesma

Hi, hello, Daniel answers me
Mar, 05:30

Daniel Pesina

Good Morning! I have had a greater volume of messages. I'll go to Goggle Chrome to answer questions. I use Apple and sometimes it does not work that well.

Mar 20:36

Sergio Reyes Ledesma

Ok, I ask you

Solve the problem ok I ask you
MY 3 SIGNATURE - GOOD PLAYER FAN STREET FIGHTER - ADVANCED PLAYER FAN STREET FIGHTER -EXPERT PLAYER FAN STREET FIGHTER - http://streetfighteradvancedplayerfanblog.blogspot.mx/ Image

Return to “Off Topic”