Gaming Channel Critiques

Talk about anything non-fighting game oriented, like politics or every day life.
mattram84
Xbox Gamertag: xRM4MxMattRam

Gaming Channel Critiques

Postby mattram84 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:59 pm

I have a gaming channel that I've started with some buddies! Need to know what people think! Originally it was a lets play stuff but moving toward fighter reviews and online warrior vids! Let us know what y'all think!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNoTX_NooCXjRIzJUR0TVaw

Loyd Enriquez

Re: Gaming Channel Critiques

Postby Loyd Enriquez » Wed May 31, 2017 5:48 am

I have reviewed your channel some of the reviews were quite accurate like kaizo Mario reviews but some required detail and Help With Dissertation as they are quite big like 50min videos and people tend to watch short reviews and to the point.

Hannahclaire
Xbox Gamertag: XBox Live
PSN Gamertag: PlayStation
Wii Friend Code: Wii

Postby Hannahclaire » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:38 am

One of the best video game analysis channel on YouTube. Professional assignment writing service

edwardmyers
Xbox Gamertag: 2
PSN Gamertag: 2

Postby edwardmyers » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:49 pm

Today most of the pupil discover difficult with the final touch of instructional writing venture and for them to complete the work on time here are the professional assist from this kind of super platform namely Online Essay Help UK.

mjjones733

Assignment help

Postby mjjones733 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:03 am

It is nice to read such high-quality content. It is a good article that discusses the topic at hand quite well. I am looking forward to read more articles from your site. Keep up the good work. Our assignment help experts could address students' academic topics quite well. Thus, they can opt for our service if they have difficulty in writing the academic task.
Assignment help

Brad_Adams

Postby Brad_Adams » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:18 am

Thanks for this link. I enjoy your video because I like to playing games too.
Except for video game on the computer, I have X-Box One and also play on it. One of my favorite games is Assassin's Creed!

I'm planning to buy and play a new game, but I have to do my coursework so I decided to use writing service essay-company.com. These professional writers write to me a great essay on-time with non-plagiarism. Also, they give me a discount and it was cool! I don't expect so a great service. And now while they write my paper, I can enjoy video games

Tell me about your favorite games and I wanna to ask, how often are going to shoot these videos?
Looking at the best college paper writing service at essay-company.com is exactly what you need because our reviews will help you to find a cheap and reliable writing service that will not let you down!

addisonsophia

Postby addisonsophia » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:41 pm

Wow...
That was quite interesting to me. I am also a big fan of Counter-strikes. During my college days. I was used to playing this type of game with my college friends group. I am captain of my team that called “Dragon”. So can you upload that type of video?
Basically, I am a big fan of counter stricks, god of the war etc.Hi, I am Sophia Addison, a blogger for best essays. I’m one of the known names in the field of content specialization and editing.

Return to “Off Topic”