Crapcom?

Zombiebrian
Overseer Code: GOD

Crapcom?

Postby Zombiebrian » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:35 am

This game is godlike

A lot of people hated on this game some for no reason other than hating on capcom. This game is very good and its quickly sorting the men from the boys in terms of quality fighting games. Thats not to say everything is perfect far from it the tutorials are still terrible the 1player modes are cringy (but at least they exist) Graphically its still not great but its not bad either.

The gameplay is great fun and the netcode is one of the very best ive played on. GGs
Angry old survivor from 2009 eventhubs :evil:

leonjake

Re: Crapcom?

Postby leonjake » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:28 am

For me, it's a matter of preference. I just don't like the new graphics and the small roster of playable characters.

AllDayDreamin

Postby AllDayDreamin » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:18 pm

leonjake wrote:For me, it's a matter of preference. I just don't like the new graphics and the small roster of playable characters.

These were some of my major hangups, as well. For me, nothing beats MvC2.

leonjake

Postby leonjake » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:44 am

I agree. That one was classic. I enjoyed playing it on arcade and Play Station 2.

ninetalescommander
PSN Gamertag: Ultrabasher

Postby ninetalescommander » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:58 am

If you ask me; Marvel vs Capcom Infinite is a game that could look way better but from a gameplay standpoint; It's absolutely amazing.
The problem with the game is the gameplay is it's only redeeming aspect. The graphics leave a ton to be desired especially with certain characters and the content just pails in comparison to games like Tekken 7, Injustice 2, and Guilty Gear Rev 2.
Yes the game does meet all the basic needs like Arcade Mode, Online, Verses, and even a story campaign that while was flawed, was still way better than anything past Marvel vs Capcom Games have offered.
It's a massive shame as well because had Capcom done more with this game's content and fixed up the graphics, this game could have been a huge hit for Capcom and could have even reignited the series but right now, it's just not looking bright.
This is why myself and many others believe there is going to be an Ultimate Edition of the game, with the way the game covers the basics but leave so much room for improvement, I cannot help but feel they are going to do it. I just pray they do the same they did with Street Fighter V and make it a free update for anyone that brought the original because if they pull another Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, that will be the nail in the coffin.

leonjake

Postby leonjake » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:03 am

I really hope they do. They need to up their game because it pales in comparison with the other fighting games available. To be honest, I spent more time playing Pokken tournament than this. Also, I'm afraid Arc system might kick Capcom's ass with their Dragon Ball FigherZ and upcoming BlazBlue Cross Tag Batlle. :punch-hold-2x:

ninetalescommander
PSN Gamertag: Ultrabasher

Postby ninetalescommander » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:29 am

leonjake wrote:I really hope they do. They need to up their game because it pales in comparison with the other fighting games available. To be honest, I spent more time playing Pokken tournament than this. Also, I'm afraid Arc system might kick Capcom's ass with their Dragon Ball FigherZ and upcoming BlazBlue Cross Tag Batlle. :punch-hold-2x:

I actually never thought I'd say this but right now, Marvel vs Capcom Infinite is making Street Fighter V Arcade Edition look appealing. In comparison to vanilla Street Fighter V I'd say Marvel vs Capcom Infinite is better but once Street Fighter V Arcade Edition releases, it's going to make Marvel vs Capcom Infinite look lacking. It's kinda funny actually because up until now, Street Fighter V has been a joke in regards to Arcade Modes but from the way the update in January is looking, that arcade mode is looking better than anything current fighting game arcade modes have. Well except for maybe Injustice 2, that game's arcade mode is pretty solid.

leonjake

Postby leonjake » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:26 pm

I see, good to know that we still have something to look forward next year.

watsonjohn759

Online Assignment Service

Postby watsonjohn759 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:17 pm

We give you the best Online Assignment Service direct where we alter and edit the papers precisely before sending it to you. This influences the papers to free of all mistakes, gives a faultless complete and adds to the quality. We read Online Assignment Service mindfully understanding what precisely the embodiment of the paper is, and afterward, we alter.

Return to “Marvel vs Capcom Infinity”