Rants and Raves Rules Read me First

Beware all who enter, this is a no-holds-barred area if you dont want to be offended by the salt on display turn back now
Zombiebrian
Overseer Code: GOD

Rants and Raves Rules Read me First

Postby Zombiebrian » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:46 pm

The rants and raves is a place where we allow people to get stuff off their chest and others to reply to these complaints often with hilarious consequences.

Before using this area please be aware name calling and racism is still not allowed.

If someone says something that offends you or your chosen character in a game feel free not to get to butt-hurt that others seem to agree with him in short if you do not agree feel free to ignore this. If you get all upset do not come crying to the mods the Rants and Raves section is optional you do not have to come in here.

In short the salt will flow..... oh yes :lol:
Angry old survivor from 2009 eventhubs :evil:

PandorasCrate
Overseer Code: USF4 Cammy overseer
PSN Gamertag: Pandoras_Crate

Re: Rants and Raves Rules Read me First

Postby PandorasCrate » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:52 pm

In good spirit, I shall post first:

One of my biggest pet peeves is after playing a really good round, footsies, mixups, spacing, zoning, and all the proper things that one should do in street fighter; then in the next round, your opponent just goes absolutely bat **** crazy and random as **** and spams and mashes.

Zombiebrian
Overseer Code: GOD

Postby Zombiebrian » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:03 pm

PandorasCrate wrote:In good spirit, I shall post first:

One of my biggest pet peeves is after playing a really good round, footsies, mixups, spacing, zoning, and all the proper things that one should do in street fighter; then in the next round, your opponent just goes absolutely bat **** crazy and random as **** and spams and mashes.

Mine is when people mistake rules thread for the place to post things instead of creating a new post in the forum.
Angry old survivor from 2009 eventhubs :evil:

PandorasCrate
Overseer Code: USF4 Cammy overseer
PSN Gamertag: Pandoras_Crate

Postby PandorasCrate » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:07 pm

Return to “Rants and Raves”