Beta Ver. Feedback, Bugs, & Glitches report thread

Rise Up
videoman190
PSN Gamertag: videoman190

Postby videoman190 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:44 am

This tread will focus any bugs or Glitches you may find in the beta version of Street Fighter V. Also any feedback on what the development team can do to improve on when the final version is released. Also it would be helpful if Capcom can do a questionnaire similar to Square-Enix has done for Final Fantasy XV demo. I called it unofficial because this thread is not made by the developers or the moderators of Capcom. Even if it's purpose of this beta is to test online play it but doesn't mean if we can't give our input for Street Fighter V.

P.S. This is for all versions (PS4 & PC) of the game so post with the platform you are playing on with a detailed description or a video describing the issue. This also includes any special event showcasing the beta like EVO or Six Flags for example.

For PC players:

List your system specs (OS, GPU model, CPU model, RAM, etc)
And your graphics settings (assuming that SFV will have them)

Made a similar one for the Capcom forum
http://www.capcom-unity.com/street_figh ... #545347333

Looks like they made an official feedback thread but that one will be opened when the PS4 version of the demo goes live
http://www.capcom-unity.com/street_figh ... ack-thread

Thank you and lets make the best fighting game possible.

My bad its for people who preordered for retail or download for the PS4.

Just to let to know that the pre-download is up and it will go live in 7/23. It's for people who preordered for retail or download for the PS4.

Zombiebrian
Overseer Code: GOD

Re: Beta Ver. Feedback, Bugs, & Glitches report thread

Postby Zombiebrian » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:55 am

Chun Li's dress could use detail instead of the plain blue thats a little light for my tastes a simple pattern with a darker blue would be nice imo
Angry old survivor from 2009 eventhubs :evil:

Brutalion
Xbox Gamertag: ExBrutalion
PSN Gamertag: Brutalion

Postby Brutalion » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:01 am

That's not a bug/glitch Zombie... geeeeeeez
Ultra SF4 Mains: Guile/Dee Jay
Ultra SF4 Secondaries: Dudley/Gen

Zombiebrian
Overseer Code: GOD

Postby Zombiebrian » Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:11 am

Brutalion wrote:That's not a bug/glitch Zombie... geeeeeeez

clues in the name brute

Angry old survivor from 2009 eventhubs :evil:

UncleBibby
PSN Gamertag: UncleBibby

Postby UncleBibby » Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:22 pm

bug: i got in 30 minutes a day or so ago but now i can't log in at all because the server's full (error code 21007).

feedback: trying to get in over and over again is really frustrating, especially when capcom says on their capcomunity blog that the service is working but in reality it isn't working for so many people who can't get in at all.

Glitches: I should be able to play this game but i can't because the server's full. I wanna try out Birdie but i couldn't before due to him not being unlocked and i can't now due to the game not logging me in. I know that betas are supposed to be a time of "testing out" things but this is ridiculous.

I guess i'll just keep trying to log in for the rest of my life, like sisyphus rolling the boulder up the hill forever.

c'est la vie

The_Philosopher

Postby The_Philosopher » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:10 pm

I miss Cammy's air throw. I really liked that degree of air control.
Just my opinion, but I would like it back, perhaps its absence is unintentional, but I wanted to say something in case it wasn't.

I think she got robbed a special move, because her spin knuckle migrated to being a V-skill, and she has no special for
:joystick-down: :joystick-down-left: :joystick-left: :punch: to make up for it, which also means no EX variation since it's just a v-skill. She either lost a special, or didn't gain a new V-skill.

I think she got a lot of cool things, but she also lost some things that I think she still needs.

How did you guys feel about Cammy missing her air throw? I only got an hour with her (I know, that's a long time considering the situation), I hope someone who got more time than me can give more in depth impressions and an opinion based on more experience than I had.

FatMus2
Overseer Code: SFxT Heihachi & Yoshimitsu Overseer
Xbox Gamertag: Fat Mus2
PSN Gamertag: FatMus2

Postby FatMus2 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:35 pm

The_Philosopher wrote:I miss Cammy's air throw. I really liked that degree of air control.
Just my opinion, but I would like it back, perhaps its absence is unintentional, but I wanted to say something in case it wasn't.

I think she got robbed a special move, because her spin knuckle migrated to being a V-skill, and she has no special for
:joystick-down: :joystick-down-left: :joystick-left: :punch: to make up for it, which also means no EX variation since it's just a v-skill. She either lost a special, or didn't gain a new V-skill.

I think she got a lot of cool things, but she also lost some things that I think she still needs.

How did you guys feel about Cammy missing her air throw? I only got an hour with her (I know, that's a long time considering the situation), I hope someone who got more time than me can give more in depth impressions and an opinion based on more experience than I had.

Not actually been able to play but I have to say I never thought about it like that; it's an interesting perspective. From what I've seen Cammy seems to be really good and fun to play honestly, and other Cammy players seem to think so too. Maybe they thought air throw would be too strong now that her moves auto correct halfway through the animation and her crazy V Trigger stuff. Couldn't say why she doesn't have a new move though, maybe Capcom couldn't think one up. Now that I think about it she seems the least redesigned really.
Don't change the channel!
"it's funny how sometimes the best strategy is to play dumb" - UncleBibby, 2016.
Spoiler: show

The_Philosopher

Postby The_Philosopher » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:14 am

I do find Cammy fun to use, just those few things I mentioned kind of hurt my appreciation for this version. She's great, but I think she's a little less versatile now in some ways. Something I'm just now thinking of; the mind games that I use to play with the different spin knuckle strengths are gone now :o

Her tracking is a cool idea, and I think it works pretty well so far. Her V-trigger makes her really crazy, and that's pretty fun.

ChipsLight
Overseer Code: SFxT Ogre Overseer, SFxT M.Bison Overseer

Postby ChipsLight » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:19 pm

It's not really about the beta but it's still changes from the latest build of the game so I think it's the appropriate thread.
I personally find the change to Necalli to make his claw attack and Shoryuken now charge moves really stupid personally. Necalli is a beast that fights all out on his opponent and giving moves that, let's be honest, are capable of killing the momentum of the character, is kinda stupid imo. I'm not saying a charge character can't go all out on his opponent (seeing Bison with his V-Trigger pretty much) but a charge character, because of the charge system, will inherently have a defensive stance, something that doesn't suits Necalli imo, which is shown as that "beast that will devoir anyone it fights".
Icon by Ztagger.

ChipsLight
Overseer Code: SFxT Ogre Overseer, SFxT M.Bison Overseer

Postby ChipsLight » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:53 am

So, now that I'm able to play the beta (managed to fix the freezing issue), I have a strange bug that annoys me.
You see, when you play a character in ranked, you experience points, right ? Me too. Or it seems so.
I can win as much matches and exp as I want but my Vega won't get past 100 exp point, I'm stuck to Level 0, impossible to improve my level.
It's strange because I'm winning fairly well and I'm having a blast with the game and not only that, but my LP and Fight Money are acting normally.

Is it an actual bug or is it due to me having my beta being from a steam gift (thanks again Marshy) ?
Icon by Ztagger.

Return to “Street Fighter V”