Right now, I hate being a Cammy main

Rise Up
ninetalescommander
PSN Gamertag: Ultrabasher

Right now, I hate being a Cammy main

Postby ninetalescommander » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:44 pm

It is of no mystery that in recent months, Cammy has been quite the spotlight in terms of Capcom's buffing and while I am aware she has had the odd nerf here and there, apart of me feels like this character has been given more attention than she needs.
Now make no mistake, I decided to main Cammy back at the start of this game's life, I chose her because I like her as a character and I felt like she was a good choice for a beginner. However, in the more recent months, I've honestly felt downright guilty about maining this character.
Why? Really it comes down to 2 reasons, the first is whenever I win, I feel like I didn't deserve it due to how good this character is and it also makes me feel like I'm not winning due to me getting better but just because I'm using a good character. What I'm trying to say is; not only do I feel like I don't deserve to win with her but also that I'm not truly improving.
You may think, well why not just switch to someone else? Actually I have considered that but apart of me says that I shouldn't be forced to move away from what I enjoy because Capcom can't seem to do what's right.
This is where you guys come in, should I be feeling this way? Am I just reading into it too much? Or should I really consider switching to someone else? Let me know your thoughts.
Take care.

Brutalion
Xbox Gamertag: ExBrutalion
PSN Gamertag: Brutalion

Re: Right now, I hate being a Cammy main

Postby Brutalion » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:33 am

Screw that. Play what you enjoy. Simple as that.
Ultra SF4 Mains: Guile/Dee Jay
Ultra SF4 Secondaries: Dudley/Gen

ninetalescommander
PSN Gamertag: Ultrabasher

Re: Right now, I hate being a Cammy main

Postby ninetalescommander » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:26 pm

Brutalion wrote:Screw that. Play what you enjoy. Simple as that.

You're right, why should I let my enjoyment be compromised just because my main happens to be good? Your words may be short but they are appreciated, thank you.

Return to “Street Fighter V”