The fgc in a nutshell

The Last Version of a Very Good Game is Coming
Zombiebrian
Overseer Code: GOD

The fgc in a nutshell

Postby Zombiebrian » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:38 am

See this is the issue the people complaining about the soft bans on outfits dont rate the game or give a **** about the skill involved. Mostly they wanna see tits or are just against all forms of censorship (which is a bitch way of saying we wanna say whatever we want without consequences as its all online)

See attachment
Attachments
doa5nicholas.png
doa5nicholas.png (338.52 KiB) Viewed 2205 times
Angry old survivor from 2009 eventhubs :evil:

|Virtua Kazama|
Overseer Code: DOA5U, VF5fs Overlord
Xbox Gamertag: Virtua Kazama
PSN Gamertag: VirtuaKazama

Re: The fgc in a nutshell

Postby |Virtua Kazama| » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:00 am

Most of the guys of the FGC doesn't even play this game, period. And 97% of the community (both DOA and FGC) never attempts to play this game offline in tournaments.

This is making my head hurt. And I REALLY don't want to read the comments on that article on EH.

Zombiebrian
Overseer Code: GOD

Postby Zombiebrian » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:04 am

|Virtua Kazama| wrote:Most of the guys of the FGC doesn't even play this game, period. And 97% of the community (both DOA and FGC) never attempts to play this game offline in tournaments.

This is making my head hurt. And I REALLY don't want to read the comments on that article on EH.

yeah ive not read them its a real shame the way the community are behaving the creators haven't helped mind #imafighter
Angry old survivor from 2009 eventhubs :evil:

|Virtua Kazama|

Postby |Virtua Kazama| » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:55 am

The idea was to show them the gameplay, not a fashion show. We got the bigwigs of the FGC looking at us right now, and they are laughing at our faces because of this controversy, especially Mr. Wizard.

We just wanted to let the FGC know that we are here to support our community. And besides, the same guys who are complaining about the costume soft-bans are the same ones that complained about the Fetish DLC packs during Ultimate.

TrueGamingGuru

Postby TrueGamingGuru » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:48 pm

Part of the whole complaining about soft bans aren't just the majority of people who are just saying & suffer no consequence (since the ones who created communities, websites, & social media don't put as much effort when dealing with these certain people), but there are fans who loved DOA for fanservice which are expressive that the entire community shouldn't have to be ashamed because of what other people think of the DOA series which they would want to choose their desired costume while entering offline tournament and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't play DOA if part of the gameplay suffered (something like Girl Fight).

I'm not really sad if there was a costume ban going on within the tournaments (although hearing costume ban did get Me confused at first, because I had no idea what people from freestepdodge were talking about), I can understand the reason behind on the soft ban just to turn around the image & just to get majority of people see the gameplay which isn't such a bad of an idea, however I also do believe that banning certain number of costumes isn't going to change anyone's view or opinion on what they think of DOA. (assuming they've really care to begin with or just doing it just to make a comment) With or Without a costume ban, all it currently matters is that DOA members ones who love fanservice & ones who don't care for fanservice (at least can look past it & not feel embarrassed about it) to give the support it needs and show up in the tournaments. I've enjoyed DOA for fanservice & gameplay, I would train Myself in command training & combo training to improve My skills be prepared for EVO side tournament.

Part of the majority of people part of the FGC, Gaming community, & Mainstream medias (like IGN, Gamespot, Kotaku etc.) are beyond help to the point of being corrupted. No matter what we do, what we try, or what we represent these people will act like your typical school bullies or people who judge others for being different and there isn't much limits to punish the ones who think they can say whatever they want & suffer no consequences (with few exceptions).

I think all it matters now (which I've mentioned part of the EH article) is showing up offline tournaments, supporting community itself, & share stuff about the game. Players speak louder than comment sections or articles

|Virtua Kazama|

Postby |Virtua Kazama| » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:21 am

According to NykNyks, the costume ban will not be used at NCR.

Return to “Dead or Alive 5 Last Round”