My DOA5 Last Round Opinion.

The Last Version of a Very Good Game is Coming
SKILL
Xbox Gamertag: S KILL GR
PSN Gamertag: S-KILL_GR

My DOA5 Last Round Opinion.

Postby SKILL » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:53 am

Ok. Game arrived yesterday so i had more then 10 hours clocked at it.
Basically my small review for those who are still considering if the game worth its price.
Graphics:
Really good looking! 1080 and 60fps are making this game feel smooth
and more natural to the eye but no next gen though with the occasional blurry last gen textures still there
especially on the backdrops and into a lesser extend on the superb looking character
models. Lots of particle effects!
Music/Sound:
The SFX are still strong with bone crashing effects on impact. you can feel
the power of the blows.
Music though is totally generic and forgettable it goes well with the overall action on screen.
Gameplay:
Im still trying to get the feel of the Dualshock since i was an Xbox player and i all can
say if you are an old PS user you'll feel right at home. Controls on this game are well polished and
responsive.Tons of moves with depth will make your mind explode!
Me, i need a fighting pad ASAP!
Online:
Yea, its better if you find 4bar and above players or else its a nightmare with lag spikes
and chopped moves jarring on screen.
Best soluton avoid ranked and try lobbies were you can find decent connections but the competition there
is harsh. If you are noob to DOA5 you'll have a really bad experience.
Content:
DOA 5 LAST ROUND its the complete ver of the original DOA5. Story mode,Training, Single player stuff, Tag teams, tons of costumes (with the best of them still require to be purchased). You name it, its there. For a fighting game its packed to the neck. Also you can import your DLC purchases from DOA's5 previous iterations!
Hard drive space:
11 GB. Quite a small install!
Bugs:
I encountered two so far:
a) When you try to search for a RANKED match it may start a never ending cycle of searching with no option to abort.
b) if you finish arcade mode, after your score is displayed at the end of the session you have to press "X" to continue.
Some times rarely this doesnt input.
On both ocassions i had to go back at the PS home screen and restart the game. To clarify though, the PS sytem did not crash.
Its only the game. Thankfully the progress is always saved.
Overall:
ITS A BUY! Definitely not a next gen experience but whats here justify the 35$ price tag.

My 2 cents...
GOD TIER...";(

yytbyebyet
Xbox Gamertag: ffffffffffffffffffff
PSN Gamertag: ffffffffffffffff
Wii Friend Code: ffffffffffffffff

Re: My DOA5 Last Round Opinion.

Postby yytbyebyet » Sat May 16, 2015 5:45 am

male characters in DOA5 Last Round for PC, you would pretty much blow your chance on getting the next DOA game to PC???? :joystick-left:
We offer best quality cert killer 100-101 test papers and N10-005 dumps materials. You can get our 100% guaranteed questions pittstate to help you in passing the real exam of www.mica.edu

PsychoOrigami
PSN Gamertag: PsychoOrigami

Re: My DOA5 Last Round Opinion.

Postby PsychoOrigami » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:52 am

SKILL wrote:Ok. Game arrived yesterday so i had more then 10 hours clocked at it.
Basically my small review for those who are still considering if the game worth its price.
Graphics:
Really good looking! 1080 and 60fps are making this game feel smooth
and more natural to the eye but no next gen though with the occasional blurry last gen textures still there
especially on the backdrops and into a lesser extend on the superb looking character
models. Lots of particle effects!
Music/Sound:
The SFX are still strong with bone crashing effects on impact. you can feel
the power of the blows.
Music though is totally generic and forgettable it goes well with the overall action on screen.
Gameplay:
Im still trying to get the feel of the Dualshock since i was an Xbox player and i all can
say if you are an old PS user you'll feel right at home. Controls on this game are well polished and
responsive.Tons of moves with depth will make your mind explode!
Me, i need a fighting pad ASAP!
Online:
Yea, its better if you find 4bar and above players or else its a nightmare with lag spikes
and chopped moves jarring on screen.
Best soluton avoid ranked and try lobbies were you can find decent connections but the competition there
is harsh. If you are noob to DOA5 you'll have a really bad experience.
Content:
DOA 5 LAST ROUND its the complete ver of the original DOA5. Story mode,Training, Single player stuff, Tag teams, tons of costumes (with the best of them still require to be purchased). You name it, its there. For a fighting game its packed to the neck. Also you can import your DLC purchases from DOA's5 previous iterations!
Hard drive space:
11 GB. Quite a small install!
Bugs:
I encountered two so far:
a) When you try to search for a RANKED match it may start a never ending cycle of searching with no option to abort.
b) if you finish arcade mode, after your score is displayed at the end of the session you have to press "X" to continue.
Some times rarely this doesnt input.
On both ocassions i had to go back at the PS home screen and restart the game. To clarify though, the PS sytem did not crash.
Its only the game. Thankfully the progress is always saved.
Overall:
ITS A BUY! Definitely not a next gen experience but whats here justify the 35$ price tag.

My 2 cents...

i heard DOA5LR was terrible on PC asin support or something
ADD ME ON PSN PSYCHOORIGAMI

Return to “Dead or Alive 5 Last Round”