Does medical weed make you better at Guilty Gear???

Gearing Up For The New Game
UncleBibby
PSN Gamertag: UncleBibby

Does medical weed make you better at Guilty Gear???

Postby UncleBibby » Sun May 29, 2016 11:43 am

so, i am probably obviously bad at this game. at any guilty gear game. AND YET: I vaped some medical marijuana (my dad got me a prescription for it because i couldn't sleep and was thinking way too fast) and all of a sudden i recorded this in training mode with my character May:

Now i'm just thinking maybe i should start playing online or buy GG XRD 2! i mean, i'm almost decent!!!

what do you think?

I'm especially wondering what Acid 97 thinks of this vid.

Acid 97

Re: Does medical weed make you better at Guilty Gear???

Postby Acid 97 » Mon May 30, 2016 11:26 pm

0:00 to 0:05 is an obvious setup, it won't do much unless they're knocked down, and the combo is short (though it does get you your knockdown). The jump I'm unsure if it was a really well-done fake crossup or just something you just decided to do like that.
The reset at 0:08 relies entirely on getting your opponent to respect you because Faust at least can hit you at this range in this time. But once again, you should've calmed him down if he took the rest and isn't that good so it's OK.
The Dust at 0:12 would be a good mixup, but you've always been going overhead with jump-ins and Dust, so I don't think it's going to tag anyone.
This hit tick into OHK tho. I didn't really see that coming.

The only thing this practice run lacks is damage (might just be May's fault) and one attempt to mix in some lows. Otherwise I think it's a pretty good job.
Avatar by AEkashics. Visit @ http://akashics.moe
----
Take everything from the above post with a pinch of salt.
----
Oculus-Orbis wrote:Everyone thinks they have awesome ideas; Few actually do.
----
If you're bored, that's probably because you are a boring person.
----
I love to love and hate to hate, but love hates me and hate loves me.
----
My Mugen Characters folder
Current patch: 2.0.2: Grand Finale
Planned: hotfixes.

UncleBibby
PSN Gamertag: UncleBibby

Re: Does medical weed make you better at Guilty Gear???

Postby UncleBibby » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:54 pm

Acid 97 wrote:0:00 to 0:05 is an obvious setup, it won't do much unless they're knocked down, and the combo is short (though it does get you your knockdown). The jump I'm unsure if it was a really well-done fake crossup or just something you just decided to do like that.
The reset at 0:08 relies entirely on getting your opponent to respect you because Faust at least can hit you at this range in this time. But once again, you should've calmed him down if he took the rest and isn't that good so it's OK.
The Dust at 0:12 would be a good mixup, but you've always been going overhead with jump-ins and Dust, so I don't think it's going to tag anyone.
This hit tick into OHK tho. I didn't really see that coming.

The only thing this practice run lacks is damage (might just be May's fault) and one attempt to mix in some lows. Otherwise I think it's a pretty good job.

thanks man. i guess by your standards it isn't amazing but for me, this is way better than i normally do... the execution was the hardest part for me... i have trouble remembering long combos but i managed to memorize a whole bunch in one run!

i can see why some esports do drug tests lol... it can sorta enhance your calm and patience and maybe even skill...

Return to “Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-”