Impending information for purchases

Gearing Up For The New Game
ChipsLight
Overseer Code: SFxT Ogre Overseer, SFxT M.Bison Overseer

Re: Impending information for purchases

Postby ChipsLight » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:16 am

Except that most characters reverted back to their #Reload counter part so Sol has lost his Sidewinder loop but his Dustloop is as good as it was in #Reload. Also, FRC aren't a thing anymore so, if you want a combo from Ky's throw, you'll have to spend 50% but his pressure is way better thanks to Split Ciel, a moves that knockdowns the opponent and places a seal on the stage that strenghten up any projectiles that pass through it.
Icon by Ztagger.
Spoiler: show

Acid 97

Postby Acid 97 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:17 am

ChipsLight wrote:Except that most characters reverted back to their #Reload counter part so Sol has lost his Sidewinder loop but his Dustloop is as good as it was in #Reload. Also, FRC aren't a thing anymore so, if you want a combo from Ky's throw, you'll have to spend 50% but his pressure is way better thanks to Split Ciel, a moves that knockdowns the opponent and places a seal on the stage that strenghten up any projectiles that pass through it.

Momentarily forgot it was Xrd. So yes, the only thing that's really lost is Ky's throw FRC, thanks to the new YRC that really is just a FRC with 6 startup frames that you can do with every move that didn't hit yet. So Sol's Gun Flame YRC is really just a Gun Flame FRC from the previous games. Plus Sidewinder was created in Slash to palliate for the Dustloop nerfs in the first place; the return of #Reload Dustloop means that everything's still here. Plus Sol got a new divekick attack which seems very good for him since it's a free launch (Dustloop?) on raw hit.
So yeah, my intel was outdated, but most is still here. I miss Sidewinder though, Dustloops have a lot less "whammy" to them.
Avatar by AEkashics. Visit @ http://akashics.moe
----
Take everything from the above post with a pinch of salt.
----
Oculus-Orbis wrote:Everyone thinks they have awesome ideas; Few actually do.
----
If you're bored, that's probably because you are a boring person.
----
I love to love and hate to hate, but love hates me and hate loves me.
----
My Mugen Characters folder
Current patch: 2.0.2: Grand Finale
Planned: hotfixes.

ChipsLight
Overseer Code: SFxT Ogre Overseer, SFxT M.Bison Overseer

Postby ChipsLight » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:22 am

Acid 97 wrote:Plus Sol got a new divekick attack which seems very good for him since it's a free launch (Dustloop?) on raw hit.

Yup, it's a free Dustloop and it usually helps Dustloop mid combos.
Icon by Ztagger.
Spoiler: show

Return to “Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-”