Simple Q&A thread

Postby Zombiebrian » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:02 am

Well if you have a simple question ask away on this thread
Angry old survivor from 2009 eventhubs :evil:

Zombiebrian
Overseer Code: GOD

Re: Simple Q&A thread

Postby Zombiebrian » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:17 am

how do you tech throws in the new game same as mk9 or nah?

SKILL
Xbox Gamertag: S KILL GR
PSN Gamertag: S-KILL_GR

Postby SKILL » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:21 am

Zombiebrian wrote:how do you tech throws in the new game same as mk9 or nah?

By pressing throw (LT1) the same time you are getting grabbed.
GOD TIER...";(

SKILL
Xbox Gamertag: S KILL GR
PSN Gamertag: S-KILL_GR

Postby SKILL » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:32 am

Running combos:
A small tip in doing them. Lest say you are trying to do Raiden's (he is my main but applies on the hole cast)
:joystick-left: :punch-hard: :punch-hard: :joystick-right: :joystick-right: :block-high: :attack-light: :attack-light: :joystick-charge-down: :joystick-down-left: :joystick-left: EX :kick-light: :joystick-left: :kick-light: :punch-hard: :joystick-down: :joystick-down-right: :joystick-right: :kick-light:.
While the second hit on :joystick-left: :punch-hard: :punch-hard: confirms just press :joystick-right: :joystick-right: :block-high: and let the controller neutral. Your character will start running till you press a button or stamina gets depleted.
Thats it!
Ill upload a vid soon for a small example. Its very easy once you get it down.
Practice makes perfect.

Ps. I still hate DS4...
GOD TIER...";(

Darthmambo

Postby Darthmambo » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:39 pm

Ok I have one, I am a very very very noob in fighting games, when I do special moves (I will not even ask about combo's) they do not always work. Maybe I am 6 out of 10 doing a special. Doing moves in the air or combo even worst I would say. Also I notice there some toons moves work a little better than others.

Anyway, is there some simple reason to this that you veteran fighting game people know about. Or is it just getting in the practice room and doing it a million times. Thanks, I appreciate any advice.

Zombiebrian
Overseer Code: GOD

Postby Zombiebrian » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:21 am

Darthmambo wrote:Ok I have one, I am a very very very noob in fighting games, when I do special moves (I will not even ask about combo's) they do not always work. Maybe I am 6 out of 10 doing a special. Doing moves in the air or combo even worst I would say. Also I notice there some toons moves work a little better than others.

Anyway, is there some simple reason to this that you veteran fighting game people know about. Or is it just getting in the practice room and doing it a million times. Thanks, I appreciate any advice.

practice room is one thing, just playing the game until you get used to it is another, your hand is like anything else really the more you do it the more you naturally learn to do it right, that said even the top players have execution problems now and again. Just remember what Bruce Lee "I don't fear the man who has practised 1000kicks i fear the man who has practised 1 kick 1000 times" or something like that anyways

Return to “Mortal Kombat X”