Mortal Kombat 11 Character & Story Wishlist

MORTAL KOOOOOOMBAAAAAT!!!!!
henshinzero

Mortal Kombat 11 Character & Story Wishlist

Postby henshinzero » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:25 pm

With Shinnok beheaded "dead", Liu & Kitana now rule the Netherrealm. Which is interesting and sad. With Raiden turned dark again in the new timeline, the heroes will have problems.

What happens next?

What new & old characters do you all have in mind?

I can picture Cassie, Takeda, Kotal Kahn & Erron Black returning. D'Vorah will be stuck in jail for a while. Jacqui will just be on communications. And if Kung Jin & Lao's endings are canon, Jin will look after his cousin revived.

For new characters I'm thinking...
- A new Kytinn: a male spider
- A new Tarkatan. Ferra & Torr will die at his hands.

Shang Tsung can make a return as well. Some new villain can revive his body allowing him to absorb some of Ermac's souls, leaving Ermac not returning for a while.

What do you all think? Should the Dragon King make a return or is this a start of a new "Deadly Alliance"?

SSfox

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 Character & Story Wishlist

Postby SSfox » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:46 am

For me it's simple:

No Erron Black = No buy.
Erron Black = Buy Confirmed

I'm already super excited to see how he'll look in this game (i'm sure he'll make it tho)

EvenMan

Postby EvenMan » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:24 am

best part of Mortal Combat series. I have start in early '90 and there was only few characters, now there are lots of them, graphic is awesome nothing to compare to the old version. I prefer the heroes from the original second part of mortal.

Bire1990

Postby Bire1990 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:12 am

To be honest MK lore always seemed weird to me. But in this part it's so good! I just can't! Everything seems perfect and interesting. This is legit the best part of series.

David Luiz

Postby David Luiz » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:46 pm

Mortal Kombat 11 is the best fighting game ever will be according to me. All thanks to Capcom for introducing this to the gamers out there. E3 hasn't confirmed it yet waiting for it to allow. I used to play the Visual boy advance version on my iPhone. Yes, you can play it on your iPhone using the required emulator. Which you can download from Apple Support USA and experience the nostalgia of this game in a better platform.

darcyzara

Postby darcyzara » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:17 am

If you're looking for the Mortal Kombat 11 trailer, it will finally be here very soon according to Ed Boon's teasing!

Thesis Writing Help

robertmorris

Postby robertmorris » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:44 am

Thanks for all the tips mentioned in this article! it’s always good to read things you have heard before and are implementing, but from a different perspective, always pick up some extra bits of information.

www.office.com/setup

JaneSmith

Postby JaneSmith » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:23 am

I not a fan of gaming but when I have a lot of free time I can play something. During next month I will work hard on my report about Criminal Punishment and Society’s Prevention Program. After this, I will have a vacation and I'm sure that I will try your new game.
I work as a writer on http://best-custom-essays.net/. Our company gives an opportunity to find a unique academic work example. My favorite topics are history and archeology.

Return to “Mortal Kombat X”