Mortal Kombat 11 Character & Story Wishlist

MORTAL KOOOOOOMBAAAAAT!!!!!
henshinzero

Mortal Kombat 11 Character & Story Wishlist

Postby henshinzero » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:25 pm

With Shinnok beheaded "dead", Liu & Kitana now rule the Netherrealm. Which is interesting and sad. With Raiden turned dark again in the new timeline, the heroes will have problems.

What happens next?

What new & old characters do you all have in mind?

I can picture Cassie, Takeda, Kotal Kahn & Erron Black returning. D'Vorah will be stuck in jail for a while. Jacqui will just be on communications. And if Kung Jin & Lao's endings are canon, Jin will look after his cousin revived.

For new characters I'm thinking...
- A new Kytinn: a male spider
- A new Tarkatan. Ferra & Torr will die at his hands.

Shang Tsung can make a return as well. Some new villain can revive his body allowing him to absorb some of Ermac's souls, leaving Ermac not returning for a while.

What do you all think? Should the Dragon King make a return or is this a start of a new "Deadly Alliance"?

SSfox

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 Character & Story Wishlist

Postby SSfox » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:46 am

For me it's simple:

No Erron Black = No buy.
Erron Black = Buy Confirmed

I'm already super excited to see how he'll look in this game (i'm sure he'll make it tho)

EvenMan

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 Character & Story Wishlist

Postby EvenMan » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:24 am

best part of Mortal Combat series. I have start in early '90 and there was only few characters, now there are lots of them, graphic is awesome nothing to compare to the old version. I prefer the heroes from the original second part of mortal.

Return to “Mortal Kombat X”