Tekken 7 Characters

The King of Iron Fist Returns
Brucethejuiceirvin93

Re: Tekken 7 Characters

Postby Brucethejuiceirvin93 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:12 am

Acid 97 wrote:It's a bit bad to double-post when there's such a short delay between the two posts, just saying.

Otherwise, I like that you actually justified yourself rather than just saying he is awesome. One second I thought that you were just seeing a much better version of yourself or what you'd like to be in him. But you said your points flat and they make sense. But I agree that I'd like Bruce to make it to the Tekken 7 roster. As compensation for the flashy characters that made it in so far, they need someone closer to reality. I'm afraid Harada is pulling a Tekken 3 on us though and only bringing back the character he considers as crutches for Tekken's popularity.

As this is the end of the Mishima saga, this could very well be the last Tekken I'll care about, so I want them to do it well.

Brucethejuiceirvin93

Postby Brucethejuiceirvin93 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:19 am

I see you know what your talking about Acid97, Big Ups to you bro

akira-on-fire
PSN Gamertag: akira-on-fire

Postby akira-on-fire » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:27 pm

I hope all t6 guys are back and jinpachi and kunimitsu but with revised move lists but am more concerned about theMishima
Getting killed off for the sake of a story line BAD IDEA HARADA !!

ChipsLight
Overseer Code: SFxT Ogre Overseer, SFxT M.Bison Overseer

Postby ChipsLight » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:14 pm

akira-on-fire wrote:I hope all t6 guys are back and jinpachi and kunimitsu but with revised move lists but am more concerned about theMishima

If you think finishing a story for the sake of finishing it is a bad idea well, too bad you can't enjoy any piece of entertainment and art, then.
Icon by Ztagger.
Spoiler: show

akira-on-fire
PSN Gamertag: akira-on-fire

Postby akira-on-fire » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:31 am

ChipsLight wrote:
akira-on-fire wrote:I hope all t6 guys are back and jinpachi and kunimitsu but with revised move lists but am more concerned about theMishima

If you think finishing a story for the sake of finishing it is a bad idea well, too bad you can't enjoy any piece of entertainment and art, then.

Its not like story is ending its just looks like there gona kill heihachi am not a fan coz the story has sucked ass since tekken 6 even tho its my fav game so am not a hater its just the story is half arsed I think jin kinda ruined it for me. Heihaci and kaz are my mains tbh it might be a joke anyways no one seams to die in tekken like jun and thats props a good thing dude !!

ChipsLight

Postby ChipsLight » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:10 pm

Well, Jun never was confirmed to be alive nor dead (and the only proof she's still alive is a non-canon game), it's true that most "dead" people in Tekken are either brought back to life (like Baek Doo San) or just replaced (King) so yeah. I mean, Heihachi was killed at the end of Tekken 4/beginning of Tekken 5, right ?
Imo, kill a character story-wise, keep it gameplay wise (like Justice and Kliff in Guilty Gear, they are both dead in the story but are in Accent Core just for the sake of gameplay).
Icon by Ztagger.

Acid 97

Postby Acid 97 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:30 am

ChipsLight wrote:Well, Jun never was confirmed to be alive nor dead (and the only proof she's still alive is a non-canon game), it's true that most "dead" people in Tekken are either brought back to life (like Baek Doo San) or just replaced (King) so yeah. I mean, Heihachi was killed at the end of Tekken 4/beginning of Tekken 5, right ?
No he wasn't. His Tekken 5 story intro explicitly says that he survived the point-blank explosion.
ChipsLight wrote:Imo, kill a character story-wise, keep it gameplay wise (like Justice and Kliff in Guilty Gear, they are both dead in the story but are in Accent Core just for the sake of gameplay).
That is perfectly acceptable. As to why they're keeping her missing canon-wise after 18 years is beyond me though.
Avatar by AEkashics. Visit @ http://akashics.moe
----
Take everything from the above post with a pinch of salt.
----
Oculus-Orbis wrote:Everyone thinks they have awesome ideas; Few actually do.
----
If you're bored, that's probably because you are a boring person.
----
I love to love and hate to hate, but love hates me and hate loves me.
----
My Mugen Characters folder
Current patch: 2.0.2: Grand Finale
Planned: hotfixes.

ChipsLight

Postby ChipsLight » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:52 am

Acid 97 wrote:
ChipsLight wrote:Well, Jun never was confirmed to be alive nor dead (and the only proof she's still alive is a non-canon game), it's true that most "dead" people in Tekken are either brought back to life (like Baek Doo San) or just replaced (King) so yeah. I mean, Heihachi was killed at the end of Tekken 4/beginning of Tekken 5, right ?
No he wasn't. His Tekken 5 story intro explicitly says that he survived the point-blank explosion.

I was joking about how Tekken 5's intro states that Heihachi is dead when we all know you can unlock him in the game
Icon by Ztagger.

UncleBibby
PSN Gamertag: UncleBibby

Postby UncleBibby » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:00 pm

character leaks!

if this is the new Jack (Jack-7) then i am happy... he looks cool as heck!!!

Maybe he'll sort of be a new character that's like, halfway between P-Jack and Marduk... that would be cool too.

ChipsLight

Postby ChipsLight » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:18 am

I've just watched the trailer for both Jin and Devil Jin and it seems to me that Devil Jin's rage arts is his SCV super with an extra beam at the end.
Icon by Ztagger.

Return to “Tekken 7”