Lucky Chloe has a "Big Secret" according to Harada

The King of Iron Fist Returns
UncleBibby
PSN Gamertag: UncleBibby

Lucky Chloe has a "Big Secret" according to Harada

Postby UncleBibby » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:33 am

as you can see from the following tweet from Harada-san, the producer of the current Tekken franchise:
https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/542281994122457090

...Lucky Chloe has a "big secret"... if you don't know who Lucky Chloe is, here's the article that i first heard about her from:
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2014/dec/06/new-tekken-7-character-revealed-lucky-chloe/

Now, it seems like the fact that she's not really Japanese is NOT the secret because that is mentioned as a separate thing in the tweet. But i could be wrong about that. Maybe Harada-san meant that the fact that she's not Japanese IS the big secret... but i doubt it.

Here's my 2 guesses on what it could be (i first saw these theories on twitter tho):

She could secretly be able to turn into an animal ala Bloody Roar (but maybe not during gameplay).
This idea is supported by the fact that she wears a cat costume that looks sorta like Felicia from Darkstalkers (she has giant furry paws and cat ears). This would be sorta weird and shocking but it doesn't seem that likely. Possible tho, considering the fighting bear, the fighting dinosaur and the fighting kangaroo in past Tekken games.

She is a Male-to-Female transexual or a man in drag.
Maybe this is just me but this seems the most likely. A lot of USF4 fans have accepted by now that Poison is a really really cool character, both story-wise and gameplay-wise. And Harada is always competitive with Ono-san, as can be seen by the two "endurance contest" they competed in against each other (as well as the commercial for Tekken 3DS, which featured Ono-san getting headbutted by Harada-san, if i recall correctly). So it would not surprise me to see Harada-san trying to make a better transexual character than Ono-san.

What are your guesses for what her big secret might be?
Is she an android? Is she a ghost? Is she homeless? please leave a reply if you have a theory or even if you don't.

Acid 97

Re: Lucky Chloe has a "Big Secret" according to Harada

Postby Acid 97 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:58 am

UncleBibby wrote:as you can see from the following tweet from Harada-san, the producer of the current Tekken franchise:
https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/542281994122457090

...Lucky Chloe has a "big secret"... if you don't know who Lucky Chloe is, here's the article that i first heard about her from:
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2014/dec/06/new-tekken-7-character-revealed-lucky-chloe/

Now, it seems like the fact that she's not really Japanese is NOT the secret because that is mentioned as a separate thing in the tweet. But i could be wrong about that. Maybe Harada-san meant that the fact that she's not Japanese IS the big secret... but i doubt it.

Here's my 2 guesses on what it could be (i first saw these theories on twitter tho):

She could secretly be able to turn into an animal ala Bloody Roar (but maybe not during gameplay).
This idea is supported by the fact that she wears a cat costume that looks sorta like Felicia from Darkstalkers (she has giant furry paws and cat ears). This would be sorta weird and shocking but it doesn't seem that likely. Possible tho, considering the fighting bear, the fighting dinosaur and the fighting kangaroo in past Tekken games.

She is a Male-to-Female transexual or a man in drag.
Maybe this is just me but this seems the most likely. A lot of USF4 fans have accepted by now that Poison is a really really cool character, both story-wise and gameplay-wise. And Harada is always competitive with Ono-san, as can be seen by the two "endurance contest" they competed in against each other (as well as the commercial for Tekken 3DS, which featured Ono-san getting headbutted by Harada-san, if i recall correctly). So it would not surprise me to see Harada-san trying to make a better transexual character than Ono-san.

What are your guesses for what her big secret might be?
Is she an android? Is she a ghost? Is she homeless? please leave a reply if you have a theory or even if you don't.

As much as your ideas would be somewhat cool, I don't think it's that likely with her design. They'll just have her be Kazuya's daughter, Jin's girlfriend that he started to hook up with just to get rid of Xiao or something stupid, I think.
Avatar by AEkashics. Visit @ http://akashics.moe
----
Take everything from the above post with a pinch of salt.
----
Oculus-Orbis wrote:Everyone thinks they have awesome ideas; Few actually do.
----
If you're bored, that's probably because you are a boring person.
----
I love to love and hate to hate, but love hates me and hate loves me.
----
My Mugen Characters folder
Current patch: 2.0.2: Grand Finale
Planned: hotfixes.

UncleBibby

Postby UncleBibby » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:31 pm

i asked my friend about Lucky Chloe and he said, "Maybe the cat paw sleeves are covering something up"

and i was like, "you mean like burn marks or something?"

and he was like, "no... tentacles!!!"

and we both had a good laugh.

Ranshi
Xbox Gamertag: Flyful
PSN Gamertag: IXN_Flyful

Postby Ranshi » Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:32 pm

I want to say that she's the alien Paul has been training to fight his whole life.

Because Tekken logic!

gman707
Xbox Gamertag: gman707

Postby gman707 » Sat May 06, 2017 12:12 pm

Ha ha. Maybe she is the third long lost mishina child that kasumi forgot she had... Because more tekken logic.

Seriously though. I would quite like her to be an lgbt/ gender queer character. It's about time we had more lgbt representation in fighting games.
USF4: ken/Cammy
Tekken: Baek/Kazuya
Injustice: Aquama/Catwoman

UncleBibby

Postby UncleBibby » Sat May 06, 2017 3:25 pm

gman707 wrote:Seriously though. I would quite like her to be an lgbt/ gender queer character. It's about time we had more lgbt representation in fighting games.

Agreed!

leonjake

Postby leonjake » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:43 pm

gman707 wrote: Seriously though. I would quite like her to be an lgbt/ gender queer character. It's about time we had more lgbt representation in fighting games.

I was hoping for this as well. At least I won't rely on non-canon fanfic of fighting game characters.

Return to “Tekken 7”