Introduction Thread - Say hi!

Discuss any fighting game topics here
SSfox

Re: Introduction Thread - Say hi!

Postby SSfox » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:40 pm

Hi i'm SSfox, i love all great games. And also and of course fighting games, i love them all, i'm more 3D than 2D games, so i like more Tekken, VF and SC (TEKKEN IS Number 1), but i also love 2D games, very excited about MKX and SFV.

My favorites characters on each games:

Tekken: Steve (myself), Nina, Lei, and many
Soul Calibur: Ivy my ultimate main (my videogame wife), i also like Mitsu, sieg and some others.
Virtua Fighter: Shun Di is THE ULTIMATE OLD MASTER. I also tried a bit some characters and i like Jean Kujo.
I'm very excited to see Shun in VF6, also hope SEGA will not make us waiting 4 years for releasing the game after arcade release.
SF4: Well it change, in 2 it was Ken and also Ryu, in 3.3 was Dudley (he was just a godlike character, legend), in 4 Dictator was Fav, i'll see for SFV maybe Dictator will still be my main.
MK: In MK9 my favs was Mileena, and i like Noob he's just BADASS Mysterious and AWESOME and also Skarlet.

Those games i don't really play, but i still play them some time and they're very cool

GG: Main Ino
BB: Litchi
KOF: Don't really have a favorite chara, a lot of great characters in this game, thinking about it now, K' maybe my favorite one.
DOA: Christie, but i have to say i don't really play this game. I played DOA5 only for its cool Story mode. Maybe bit HS, but however very big fan of Ninja Gaiden series. (another team ninja game)

TheIncredibles21

Postby TheIncredibles21 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:38 pm

Hello. I'm Michael. but here, I'm TheIncredibles21.

I love fighting games. Although I'm not very good at them. but I love playing them because I love the characters, their stories, and their progression.

My favorite Characters

SF: Chun-Li, Ryu, Cammy, Guile, Juri, Ken
Tekken: Christie Montiero, Lilly, Jin, Paul, Julia, Xiaoyu
Mortal Kombat: Cassie Cage, Sonya Blade, Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Kitana, Noob Saibot,
Soul Calibur: Xianghua, Mitsurugi, Raphael, Amy,

BrianCrowMn
Xbox Gamertag: CrowMn

Postby BrianCrowMn » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:19 pm

Hey hey, everyone. I'm Brian. I've been pretty much a life-long fighting game fan but, only recently have I really decided to try and be somewhat active in the community and keep up with things. I'm only playing UltraIV, with Juri as my main, at the moment. Beyond that, I do a little Youtubing on fighting game stuff and other than fighting games, I love beat'm ups, character actions and, JRPGs.

Megasizer
Xbox Gamertag: Miss Finster
PSN Gamertag: Megasizer

Postby Megasizer » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:19 pm

Well met! :punch-3x:

Sulfur
Overseer Code: The FGC's best Vega
PSN Gamertag: spypilot3
Location: Staring at my copy of SFV while I study for college.

Postby Sulfur » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:40 pm

Megasizer wrote:Well met! :punch-3x:

Well, you certainly are megasized.

Oculus-Orbis
Trophy Code: PSN EC SSF4
Xbox Gamertag: Oculus Orbis
PSN Gamertag: Oculus-Orbis

Postby Oculus-Orbis » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:10 pm

Welcome Megasizer!
Seriously though. You gotta reduce the size of your avatar.
Something closer to 200x200

Shozuhn
Overseer Code: SFXT Elena Overseer
PSN Gamertag: Shozuhn

Postby Shozuhn » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:49 pm

I think you missed a few threads...

Nizama
PSN Gamertag: Nizama

Postby Nizama » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:46 pm

Yeah, no kidding...

Yo, i'm known as Nizama. I love many great fighting games i've come across to and as you can see, i'm more of a 2D person. I'm also very excited about Tekken 7.

Aaaand what else...my favorite games/characters would be:

Guilty Gear Xrd: Absolute favorite and probably the one i'm most good at. As you can see from my sig, i play Ramlethal and Sol. Johnny would be my man tho if he would be playable since he used to be my man in Accent Core~
BBCP: BB is the first fighting game series I started to play seriously, so this one is really close to my heart. I play Terumi and Hazama in this one.
TTT2: Aah, good ol' Tekken. How could i ever thank you? Needless to say, this one is awesome too. I play Miguel and Lars in this one.
UNIEL: Extremely fun, especially with two friends of mine. My men are Byakuya and Carmine.
P4AU: As a fan of a Persona-series, this one was natural choice :T I use Akihiko and Minazuki, yeah.

Then there's also MK-series and JJASB, but my post would become too long if i start talking about them.

I feel like telling about myself too. I have been playing fighters "seriously" for 5 years or so. It all started when i visited my friend and he happened to show me BBCS or BBCT (Don't really remember which one) and i happened to like it. Then i bought it too and started to train like madman. After a while, i started to gain experience, skills, theoretical knowledge and started to enter forums and tournaments etc. Boot camps with friends help too 8-) Whew, that took long. I'm not really good when it comes to introducing myself.

GGXrd Main/Sub: Ramlethal/Sol

UNIEL Main/Sub: Byakuya/Carmine

What Wise Nizama once wrote:"I play for the Heat of the Moment."

UncleBibby
PSN Gamertag: UncleBibby

Postby UncleBibby » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:04 pm

Nizama wrote:Yo, i'm known as Nizama.

Hi Nizama... welcome to the forum... I like all the games you mentioned too... even UNIEL (i use the grappler guy with the big claws). glad you like Jojo's All Star Battle... i love that game. the online is pretty laggy tho... oh well.

I hope you have a good time on our forum... we're a little more laidback than the Shoryuken Forums... we still argue from time to time but we try to sympathize with beginner players because other fighting game forums often don't do that.

Not to say that you're a beginner or anything... i'm pretty terrible at anime games so you could probably beat me in most of the games you play. maybe all of them, i dunno.

there's some features on the news part of the eventhubs website where you can list all your mains in all the games you play and even make your own tier lists and stuff. They keep adding new stuff there...

Finally, i should tell you the ONE rule we follow at Eventhubs:
No Throws, they're cheap!!!
no just kiddin. if you wanna know the real rules check with the admins or look for a rule thread or somethin.

QuantumPrime_
Xbox Gamertag: BlackPhantom994
PSN Gamertag: QuantumPrime_

Postby QuantumPrime_ » Sun May 31, 2015 5:32 pm

Hi Everyone
I am QuantumPrime_ and I like to party
I am a fighting game enthusiast, martial arts fan/martial artist, and a voice actor
and an artist
I love Mortal Kombat, Persona, Tekken, and Street Fighter
I signed up with EventHubs because I liked the structure of the site more than other sites and the community seems nice
I'm sure you are all very charming individuals and I look forward to using the site more, taking part in an amazing community

Return to “General Discussion”