Page 13 of 17

Re: Introduction Thread - Say hi!

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:26 pm
by Gigas81
Welcome to the gang Matt. I'll find you out there in Street Fighter 4 lobbies.

Re: Introduction Thread - Say hi!

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:19 pm
by Shozuhn
Matt:
Sure. Go ahead and add me. I may not be on very much over the next few months however. But I'm down to play when I can.

Keyblade:
Let's play sometime then. You'll find out, I am as bad as I claim to be, lol
I don't know how good you are at SF4, but I played you in SFxT and you were pretty good. Maybe you can help me with adjusting to the game, and knowing what I'm doing wrong.

Re: Introduction Thread - Say hi!

Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:50 pm
by Keyblade
Matt_Landers wrote:Great,

Keyblade & Shozun would you mind if I added you to my friends list tonight.If you see me on psn, send me a message. Chances are I am free.

By all means feel free to do so.

Shozuhn wrote:Matt:
Sure. Go ahead and add me. I may not be on very much over the next few months however. But I'm down to play when I can.

Keyblade:
Let's play sometime then. You'll find out, I am as bad as I claim to be, lol
I don't know how good you are at SF4, but I played you in SFxT and you were pretty good. Maybe you can help me with adjusting to the game, and knowing what I'm doing wrong.

Sure I'm up for that. I also owe ya some SFxT matches as well.

Re: Introduction Thread - Say hi!

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:21 am
by Matt_Landers
Okay great. I'll add you tonight when I get home and as I said, if you ever want to play a few matches just send me a message.

Re: Introduction Thread - Say hi!

Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:27 pm
by SNVayne
Hello everyone, I'm SNVayne.
I've practically been playing fighting games throughout my entire life, the first being Street Fighter II on the SNES and fighting games at arcades. For a while due to my lack of skill, I didn't like the genre most of the time, but lately after seeing events such as EVO and playing more and more at home and online, I want to try my hardest and become a good, if not amazing, fighter. Currently the games I play are the new Smash Bros, Smash Bros Melee, Tekken Tag 2, and some other games like Street Fighter, Blazblue, Guilty Gear, etc. For smash 3DS/Wii U I main my favorite, Greninja and recently getting into Tekken with King/Baek. Hope to meet new ppl and get some tips to improve my gaming. Thanks!

Re: Introduction Thread - Say hi!

Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:18 pm
by UncleBibby
SNVayne wrote:Hello everyone, I'm SNVayne.
I've practically been playing fighting games throughout my entire life, the first being Street Fighter II on the SNES and fighting games at arcades. For a while due to my lack of skill, I didn't like the genre most of the time, but lately after seeing events such as EVO and playing more and more at home and online, I want to try my hardest and become a good, if not amazing, fighter. Currently the games I play are the new Smash Bros, Smash Bros Melee, Tekken Tag 2, and some other games like Street Fighter, Blazblue, Guilty Gear, etc. For smash 3DS/Wii U I main my favorite, Greninja and recently getting into Tekken with King/Baek. Hope to meet new ppl and get some tips to improve my gaming. Thanks!

Hi SNVayne!!

I love tekken and smash bros a lot too... as well as street fighter. there might be a big street fighter announcement at the Capcom Cup or maybe even the Playstation Experience event. Hopefully that'll rekindle some more of your fighting game passion...

Re: Introduction Thread - Say hi!

Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:25 pm
by BlakeSanden970
Hello All My Name is Blake Sanden970 Im a XBL Player and main Guile May I introduce myself through this video


Re: Introduction Thread - Say hi!

Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:55 pm
by Shozuhn
Hello! Welcome to the forum. You look like a good player in that video. I'm sure you can find some good matches around here, and maybe learn some things. :mrgreen:

Re: Introduction Thread - Say hi!

Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:33 am
by Darkphyre
Hey all, is this where I type stuff? cool.

I go by Darkphyre (or Shaniril if we're talking about xbl) online and have been pushing buttons since 2011 (much earlier if you count random buttons as a kid). I mainly play SFxT (Actually went out to a few major tournaments in 2013 for it) with a side of SF4, but I've also been trying to get into UnderNight and Blazblue with varying degrees of success lol. Anyway, I don't post much but I come through and see what's going on, so I figured I'd leave this here. If anyone is up for some matches in any of the above games just drop me a line!

PSN: Darkphyre
- SFxT
- BBCP
- UNIEL

XBL: Shaniril
- SFxT
- Ultra SF4

Re: Introduction Thread - Say hi!

Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:15 pm
by UncleBibby
Darkphyre wrote:Hey all, is this where I type stuff? cool.

I go by Darkphyre (or Shaniril if we're talking about xbl) online and have been pushing buttons since 2011 (much earlier if you count random buttons as a kid). I mainly play SFxT (Actually went out to a few major tournaments in 2013 for it) with a side of SF4, but I've also been trying to get into UnderNight and Blazblue with varying degrees of success lol. Anyway, I don't post much but I come through and see what's going on, so I figured I'd leave this here. If anyone is up for some matches in any of the above games just drop me a line!

PSN: Darkphyre
- SFxT
- BBCP
- UNIEL

XBL: Shaniril
- SFxT
- Ultra SF4


Welcome Darkphyre... it's interesting to see that you play SFxT mainly... There are a few people here who still play SFxT so i bet you'll be able to find at least one new person to play that with here. I myself used to use Guile/Zangief in SFxT but i don't really play that anymore...

i hope you have a good time on this forum.