Introduction Thread - Say hi!

Discuss any fighting game topics here
Gigas81
Xbox Gamertag: Vehelits10
PSN Gamertag: anthonus86

Re: Introduction Thread - Say hi!

Postby Gigas81 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:26 pm

Welcome to the gang Matt. I'll find you out there in Street Fighter 4 lobbies.
"I live my life 3 videogames at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not my clan and their BS. For those 3 games or less, I'm free."

Shozuhn
Overseer Code: SFXT Elena Overseer
PSN Gamertag: Shozuhn

Postby Shozuhn » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:19 pm

Matt:
Sure. Go ahead and add me. I may not be on very much over the next few months however. But I'm down to play when I can.

Keyblade:
Let's play sometime then. You'll find out, I am as bad as I claim to be, lol
I don't know how good you are at SF4, but I played you in SFxT and you were pretty good. Maybe you can help me with adjusting to the game, and knowing what I'm doing wrong.

Keyblade
Overseer Code: Ibuki 3s Overseer
Zero UMVC3 Overseer
Julia SFXT Overseer
Xbox Gamertag: Keyblade9
PSN Gamertag: KeyBladeWeilder9

Postby Keyblade » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:50 pm

Matt_Landers wrote:Great,

Keyblade & Shozun would you mind if I added you to my friends list tonight.If you see me on psn, send me a message. Chances are I am free.

By all means feel free to do so.

Shozuhn wrote:Matt:
Sure. Go ahead and add me. I may not be on very much over the next few months however. But I'm down to play when I can.

Keyblade:
Let's play sometime then. You'll find out, I am as bad as I claim to be, lol
I don't know how good you are at SF4, but I played you in SFxT and you were pretty good. Maybe you can help me with adjusting to the game, and knowing what I'm doing wrong.

Sure I'm up for that. I also owe ya some SFxT matches as well.
Your guy for all things J-Stars , Toonami, and Persona releated stuff.
J-Stars: Tsuna/Medaka/Oga/Naruto/Killua
SFV: Ibuki/Chun-Li
DFCI: Kirito/Yukina/Miyuki
P4U: Yosuke/Naoto/Yukari
Smash: Zero Suit Samus/Pit/Palutena/Pac-Man
Blazblue: Makoto/Litchi/Tsubaki
P4A Yosuke Guide -- My Scrubby Persona Play
Eventhub's Lady Lover and One of the Worse Players in the forum!

Matt_Landers
PSN Gamertag: Mattlanders17

Postby Matt_Landers » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:21 am

Okay great. I'll add you tonight when I get home and as I said, if you ever want to play a few matches just send me a message.

SNVayne
Wii Friend Code: SNVayne

Postby SNVayne » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:27 pm

Hello everyone, I'm SNVayne.
I've practically been playing fighting games throughout my entire life, the first being Street Fighter II on the SNES and fighting games at arcades. For a while due to my lack of skill, I didn't like the genre most of the time, but lately after seeing events such as EVO and playing more and more at home and online, I want to try my hardest and become a good, if not amazing, fighter. Currently the games I play are the new Smash Bros, Smash Bros Melee, Tekken Tag 2, and some other games like Street Fighter, Blazblue, Guilty Gear, etc. For smash 3DS/Wii U I main my favorite, Greninja and recently getting into Tekken with King/Baek. Hope to meet new ppl and get some tips to improve my gaming. Thanks!

UncleBibby
PSN Gamertag: UncleBibby

Postby UncleBibby » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:18 pm

SNVayne wrote:Hello everyone, I'm SNVayne.
I've practically been playing fighting games throughout my entire life, the first being Street Fighter II on the SNES and fighting games at arcades. For a while due to my lack of skill, I didn't like the genre most of the time, but lately after seeing events such as EVO and playing more and more at home and online, I want to try my hardest and become a good, if not amazing, fighter. Currently the games I play are the new Smash Bros, Smash Bros Melee, Tekken Tag 2, and some other games like Street Fighter, Blazblue, Guilty Gear, etc. For smash 3DS/Wii U I main my favorite, Greninja and recently getting into Tekken with King/Baek. Hope to meet new ppl and get some tips to improve my gaming. Thanks!

Hi SNVayne!!

I love tekken and smash bros a lot too... as well as street fighter. there might be a big street fighter announcement at the Capcom Cup or maybe even the Playstation Experience event. Hopefully that'll rekindle some more of your fighting game passion...

BlakeSanden970
Xbox Gamertag: Blake Sanden970

Postby BlakeSanden970 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:25 pm

Hello All My Name is Blake Sanden970 Im a XBL Player and main Guile May I introduce myself through this video

BLAKE SANDEN970
XBL
A Rank Guile TOP 10 IN THE WORLD

Shozuhn
Overseer Code: SFXT Elena Overseer
PSN Gamertag: Shozuhn

Postby Shozuhn » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:55 pm

Hello! Welcome to the forum. You look like a good player in that video. I'm sure you can find some good matches around here, and maybe learn some things. :mrgreen:

Darkphyre
Xbox Gamertag: Shaniril
PSN Gamertag: Darkphyre

Postby Darkphyre » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:33 am

Hey all, is this where I type stuff? cool.

I go by Darkphyre (or Shaniril if we're talking about xbl) online and have been pushing buttons since 2011 (much earlier if you count random buttons as a kid). I mainly play SFxT (Actually went out to a few major tournaments in 2013 for it) with a side of SF4, but I've also been trying to get into UnderNight and Blazblue with varying degrees of success lol. Anyway, I don't post much but I come through and see what's going on, so I figured I'd leave this here. If anyone is up for some matches in any of the above games just drop me a line!

PSN: Darkphyre
- SFxT
- BBCP
- UNIEL

XBL: Shaniril
- SFxT
- Ultra SF4
SFxT(main): Day 1 Juri x Asuka main. Alts: Lili, Nina, Alisa, Raven, Lars
SF4: Evil Ryu, Juri
BB:CP: Learning Izayoi, Bullet and Mu-13
UNIEL: Learning Vatista
SFxT Stuff: http://www.youtube.com/darkphyre

UncleBibby
PSN Gamertag: UncleBibby

Postby UncleBibby » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:15 pm

Darkphyre wrote:Hey all, is this where I type stuff? cool.

I go by Darkphyre (or Shaniril if we're talking about xbl) online and have been pushing buttons since 2011 (much earlier if you count random buttons as a kid). I mainly play SFxT (Actually went out to a few major tournaments in 2013 for it) with a side of SF4, but I've also been trying to get into UnderNight and Blazblue with varying degrees of success lol. Anyway, I don't post much but I come through and see what's going on, so I figured I'd leave this here. If anyone is up for some matches in any of the above games just drop me a line!

PSN: Darkphyre
- SFxT
- BBCP
- UNIEL

XBL: Shaniril
- SFxT
- Ultra SF4

Welcome Darkphyre... it's interesting to see that you play SFxT mainly... There are a few people here who still play SFxT so i bet you'll be able to find at least one new person to play that with here. I myself used to use Guile/Zangief in SFxT but i don't really play that anymore...

i hope you have a good time on this forum.

Return to “General Discussion”