Storm Bringer "Forward +
Skull Smasher "Back +
" This is also cancelable.
Skull Smasher Feint (Overhead) "Back
" The second hit is overhead which then puts the opponent into a juggle state.
Skull Smasher Feint Low "Back +
" This move is an untechable knockdown.
-Skull Smasher Feint Low can be used as an anti air and in the process you get an untechable knockdown.Normal's
- An ok poke if you want to keep the opponent out but not the best.
(Close) - This normal is pretty quick which allows it to be linked into from cr.LP.
(Far) - This is a good normal with nice range along with it being cancelable makes this one of his best pokes.
(Close) - I think that this normal has no uses other than a link from cr.LP - st.HP.
(Far) - This Move might be slow but if you land a counterhit with it you can stun the opponent and combo or reset.
- Primarily used as a poke.
- This is one of Ravens anti air moves it is slower than cr.MP but still good in certain situations.
(Close) - This move is more or less useless and is unsafe on block.Crouching Normal's
- This is the move to use to start most of Ravens combos.
- This is Ravens best anti air you lower your hitbox and it can be linked into from from cr.LP.
- This move is similar to dudleys heavy kick except Raven can cancel his.
- This normal can be combo'd into st.LP but is quite hard for a light link.
- This is Ravens best poke it has good range this move can be cancelable from max range into the wind cross special and can be linked into from cr.LP.
- Ravens sweep is pretty good and it can be combo'd into from cr.LP.Jumping Normal's
- IMO this normal is relatively useless but if you use it you have to hit it pretty low.
- This is an OK jump in but Medium Kick is the go to move.
- This is the jump in to use if you want extra damage it can also beat out a nice amount of moves.
- IMO this normal is relatively useless for a jump in but has a good amount of active frames for an air-to-air.
- This is Ravens main jump in and his only cross up it has a nice amount of active frames so if you do it early you can stop those people trying to jump on wake up.
- This is a pretty bad jump in but it is Ravens best air-to-air because if it connects it puts the opponent in a juggle state.